• No matter where you are later in the month they also lower the limit when they don't have their quotas.

RNJ12

I don't know about your state but here that was abolished like 5+ years ago,it was determined that it was unnecessary and just forced cops to sometimes unjustly give out tickets to meet quota.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I don't know about your state but here that was abolished like 5+ years ago,it was determined that it was unnecessary and just forced cops to sometimes unjustly give out tickets to meet quota.

Yeah, but they still get bragging rights around the water cooler and atta boys from the boss man! Our top State Patrol ticket writers get their pictures in an article in the local rag each year.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• No matter where you are later in the month they also lower the limit when they don't have their quotas.

RNJ12

No,No,No, there is no such things as quotas! In fact in Texas there are laws on the books that specifically PROHIBIT quotas! There are, however, “expected level of activity” that are rigorously enforced!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• No,No,No, there is no such things as quotas! In fact in Texas there are laws on the books that specifically PROHIBIT quotas! There are, however, “expected level of activity” that are rigorously enforced!

• No,No,No, there is no such things as quotas! In fact in Texas there are laws on the books that specifically PROHIBIT quotas! There are, however, “expected level of activity” that are rigorously enforced!

It may have to do with how trigger happy they are with BS citations, after all we are the only state that i have heard off that actively enforces jaywalking laws(I paid 2 of them in downtown before i learned my lesson).

Even the rumor of a CO strongly motivating officers to issue tickets would get all the lefties's panties in a bunch(and there are a lot of them in the this state) and wake up their inner martyr looking for a cause to protest in downtown and make everyone who is just trying to go home after a day of work go through living hell due to the G....D... protest.

I swear we seem to have a new protest blocking traffic every week....

Oops sorry for the rant... :cursing:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.