What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving

• I have a long list but blessed with great family, friends, health, ability to earn a living, food to eat, clothes to wear, my faith, a great country, a husband who loves me unconditionally (at least I think so), great health care, this forum (thanks guys for letting me join) and the friends we’ve made as a result. I’ve been blessed to have my parents well into my 60s. I have 2 brothers still living (we lost one to cancer) that I love and who are my friends. Happy thanksgiving all.

• I am Thankful for many things, but most Thankful for my Daughter, Son in Law, and my wonderful Grandsons. Very Thankful for all of my Brothers and Sisters. Both of my Parents have passed, and are missed very much.

I am also very thankful for this forum. I cannot even begin to thank everyone for all they have done for me. I am so grateful to each and everyone of you. The people I have met and the friendships that have formed from this forum mean so much to me, and I personally Thank each and everyone of you.

• I haven't shot anyone,....... yet! People really suck,.....really really suck! Close to living alone :thumbup: Sorry, happy holidays!

Take a vacation.... head over here.... paint my damn Slingshot!
    I’ll take you to Club Coyote and you will forget any problems you thought you had, you’ll find true love if only for an evening, you can wear sunglasses and call yourself “Tex”, drink, sleep in, swim on the ice and smell strong coffee at the crack of noon!

Thankful? Yes I’m thankful I’m still alive after trying to keep up with all the young dudes. Thankful for all the true friends I’ve discovered here and the future ones as well. Thankful for the meager talents I can share and still have a roof over my head and food on the table. Thankful I still have parents I can visit (both in their 90’s!) and still telling me what I’m doing wrong!

Thankful I didn’t lose Kay when she crushed her skull or when meningitis nearly took her. Thankful I can still breath after abusing my lungs for 45+ years. Thankful I only know of two children I fathered ....as I make Roy Moore look like an amateur!

Boy... I could go on and on so I just count my blessings every day and try to look long and hard at good things and only accept bad things. No one is responsible for the way you look at your life but you.

One can’t place blame on others for a poor outlook of yourself. Self pity is a cancer that is born from within. Look around and if you can see, you will find many much worse off who will rise up and say “No More” and put their ‘Big Boy Pants’ on and find the good that has been there all along! Those are the blessed.

I thought life was not worth living several times in my long existence.... I was wrong all those times! My first wife’s misdeeds almost put me in the grave. Looking back, I realize I could have paid the ultimate price for a bag of sand! What a waste. Please..... always look forward and never back. Happiness is just ahead.

• Well I’m thankful for my wife and my Sons and wife, (only 1 of the 2 is hitched) My wonderful grand children (4) and my mom. My Dad passed years ago and I still miss him as if it was yesterday.
    I’ve had a very blessed life and have never known what it would be like to go hungry or be cold because I’ve alway had a meal on the table and roof over my head. For that I am very thankful.

I’m blessed to have been able to ride motorcycles sense I was a child and now I’m slinging my way thru life loving every minute of it.
    I’m thankful that I found this forum and a group of people on it that share the Slingshot passion that I and just starting to enjoy.
    God bless each and everyone of you and be safe in your everyday travels.
    Life is a gift. I thank God and my parents for giving me life!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• We could have a good meal if you added that deer that hit me to the stew.

I can tell you from experience (when I was young and poor) that roadkill is NOT edible! Something happens when meat impacts steel and it's not good for the meat - or the steel.

As many have expressed here, I am thankful for my lovely wife of 30+ years, my health, my friends and family, and for my dear mother who I'm losing to dementia, but who raised my brother and I alone from ages 12 and 13 on, after my father's untimely death, and who's influence made me the person I am today, good, bad or indifferent. Wishing her, and all of you the peace we all deserve as human beings. With more and more negative influences on our lives, it often comes from within. Peace to all!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• So very well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk