Review of QA1 from Hahn RaceCraft

• I know for the most part people only do reviews when something is horrible. Well this isn't one of them reviews. I like to give feedback both good and bad.

I'm aware that a few people already have the QA1's from Hahn RaceCraft but for the unfortunate ones that don't here's a review.

I am doing a review of the Hahn/QA1 Spherical Coilover Shocks offered by Hahn RaceCraft in Levy County, Florida. I must admit that when I bought the Slingshot I asked several people what their top 5 mods would be for a newbie and most of them said suspension would be one of the top three. Well I said why would I change the stock shocks on this pricey machine. Well I’m glad to say that I have finally made the upgrade and I am well aware of why they said what they did. I was so excited to get my shocks from Mr. Hahn I decided to go pick them up as it was about 2.5-3 hours away and I'm glad I did. Not only did I get to meet a great guy I learned A LOT about him and his business. He is a very busy and very dedicated man to his craft of making vehicles faster, better, and all around safer for everyone involved. He talked to me about his late and great father who was an original fire breathing car maker and how he along with his father have been making custom parts for cars, trucks, and anything with wheels for well over 40 years. Well in my opinion if you can do the same thing for over 40 years you really know what you are doing.

We left Bill's place and had a great dinner at the Ivy House there in Morriston, Florida and I had a great conversation about how nice it would be to live in a small city like that where things are so simple and not as materialistic as places that we have lived.

Long story short we got home kinda late and I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep so I slapped the shocks on and even during the after sale I had a question about torque specs and so I sent him a text thinking he would reply the next day or so and instantly he responded. I got the sling done with the correct torque specs and cleaned up and i decided its time for a ride. I took it for a short ride and I couldn’t believe what a HUGE difference I could tell even withough playing with the dial.

I believe you can get shocks from many places but I have grown to know Bill has an unmeasurable amount of love and fondness for his customers as well as the products that he sells to them. If you want it today buy from someone else but if you want great a great product that will perform for years and years to come give Mr. Hahn a call. He may not always answer you right away as I have learned but he does his best as he is a small shop owner and as a family man at the same time. If you are reading this and I’m sure you will Bill Thanks again and it was great to finally meet someone who stands behind his product like you do.

Robin and Jeremy

RNJ12

• Thank you for sharing. I haven’t bought anything from Bill yet but he and I talked via pm and he has always been helpful. I’m looking forward to getting his shocks down the road. Also looking forward to the possible side exhaust possibility even though I really want a welter system.

• That’s great, can’t wait to get mine I ordered a few weeks back.what is the torque setting for the shocks?

Only reason you will be mad is cause you waited so long. It honestly should have been my first modification to my Slingshot.

RNJ12