Swingarm Rubber Plug Recall

• While in Oregon I happened to visit a dealer that had old swing arms stacked outside. I saw plugs in some and asked if I could pull them and they said "Go for it. I have two sets that I can mail to a needing member here. If you really need them to plug a swingarm hole and not just to have them PM me your address and I'll post them to you. First two members that really needs this will get them.

LC

• That's awesome LC! Was that from Polaris of Portland or another dealer? According to @wjfyfe more than one Oregon dealer is dropping the Slingshot entirely.

From the dealer in the great little town of Boring. Without naming them I think they may be one of the ones dropping them. All of theirs were poked back in the corner and to hard to see much. Was there with older brother looking for a side by side.

As far as the plugs, we are all brothers, so helping a brother is just what we do.

Maybe I'll raise above student someday, when I feel like I have earned a new level, still learning.

LC

• Just got all my recalls done today, checked and new plugs were in my new swingarm. The tech (joe) called to see how much air I used in my rear shock so he could make sure the belt tension was correct for my normal ride height. Now that is customer service and attention to detail. He even saw the screw in the unused hole and transferred that to the new arm, sharp guy!

LC