Trophy Points

• @rabtech Forgive me if this has already been discussed or there is a sticky somewhere. I did search but could not find the information. What is the Trophy Point structure to attain the various levels, such as student, intermediate, etc.?

Thanks

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

Edited once, last by Astrolite ().

• I am not sure but I think it is based on number of posts!
    100 then 200 - I think - really just guessing

Thanks @MACAWS but I think it took 300 points for me to go from Beginner to Student. Just not sure about the rest of the levels.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• Here's what I know: it's definitely based on points. You get points when people 'like' your posts & you get points when you make a post.

At 300 points you go from Beginner to Student

At 900 points you go from Student to Intermediate

At 3000 points you go from Intermediate to Professional

Not sure what happens after that. I'm over 7100 points & still at Professional level...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• If you show your "Professional" level at Starbucks & give them $10, you will get a cup of coffee!!! (No change back)

• If you show your "Professional" level at Starbucks & give them $10, you will get a cup of coffee!!! (No change back)

Thanks @Tripod I didn't realize there were perks that went along with the status! Any massage parlor discounts, like upgrades maybe? :/

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• ...and if you show your "military" association at Starbucks, you won't get shit! But, then I don't do Starbucks.

I don't do Starbucks either, which was why my post was satirical. They are a ripoff joint...

• I don't do Starbucks either, which was why my post was satirical. They are a ripoff joint...

Yep, caught that with the "give 'em ten dollars"... a comment I made similiar to that almost got me fired ten years ago... really pissed that maintenance superintendant off..

Now back to that points subject...

You get some pretty decent points for uploading pics... so, if you do something inspiring, educational, or informative, post pics...

Copy and paste pics, I believe, bypasses the point system...

Think next level is

:00008698:

Yep, that is what I am hoping to become... Just need a gazillion more points and then I can start reaping those mega discounts!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Hey I just figured out how to get more points. I liked my own post :thumbup: Actually did it by mistake and took it back but maybe that shouldn't be allowed, lol.

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• 9000 will give you a new level. ;-)