Winter Maintaining Battery!!

• Get some snowmobile gear like me and my son have and ride all winter. If it's dry we ride. Drove the SS home from dealer after service work last February on a Wednesday. It was only 10 out dry roads. 20 minute ride home in the dark 5 below. But we had the time of our lives. But yea I have a couple trickle chargers for the toys, project cars, and race car and they work great. Harbor freight has a big veterans sale coming up. Also tractor supply has all there batt chargers on sale right now because winter is coming and alot of farm machinery is going to be sitting.

• Oh yes even with the nittos it took a couple minutes to warm them up. It was cold but when I had the stock tires it was like being on ice even with dry roads they wouldn't heat up for nothing. But when it's that cold out I really have to work at getting the tires warmed up. Even with aftermarket it takes awhile to get them warm if it's really cold. I'm talking like 20 degrees or colder.

• But I keep the sling in a heated garage so most of the time it's already warmed up. And we take it out to Cruse around in the winter to try to stem off cabin fever. And the boy always laughs when we get that person that yells out the window you guys are f____g crazy.

• the cigarette adapter between the seats is live all the time. No need for a special battery tender cable hanging out tthe back. Just put your tender in the cigarette between. The seats

John
    2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry
    :COILOVERSS::TURBOSS::MOTOROILSS::FILTERSS::COLDAIRSS::DONKEYSS: