Snazzy's 3rd Brake Light Troubleshooting

• Yes, Snazzy did not light up fully when I hit the brakes as someone notified me. I called the dealer and of course they do not have a light in stock if that were the problem. They did say that the light is seldom the problem. So, here is what I did for my own troubleshooting. This is geared as most of my video, for the guy or ladies that does not do a lot of their own work or look into a problem. For the hot dogs this is way to hard to watch. I want the newbies to get on the fast track to see that this stuff is not that hard, with just a little How-To video. You can also use this information if you want to install a brake light modulator at the 3rd brake light under the fin. I have a 2017 SL LE, and not sure if the early models have the device I show to go around. A test light can help show if power is present at the plug to help isolate the problem in that case.
    Get a Tox T25 bit and you are almost there. Watch the video.

• Just FYI for folks out there, I believe this is a model year change because I am 98% certain the 2015 models are not wired this way with the 2nd plug in the rear and the radio power module in the tail section.

• Just FYI for folks out there, I believe this is a model year change because I am 98% certain the 2015 models are not wired this way with the 2nd plug in the rear and the radio power module in the tail sectionI

I believe you are correct. I know a lot of folks complained about the FM reception problems. This moduale is an amplifier and gets its power from the 3rd Stop Light. But, it appears that it can cause a problem with the 3rd Fin Brake Light as it did with mine. I now do not get my FM radio to work for reception. Something new that I did not know until I had my failure.

• Sam, Snazzy is a 2017, LE right? That model year info may be helpful.
    I had my light out but didn't notice the antenna, but I was just installing the brake modulator flasher

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Sam, Snazzy is a 2017, LE right? That model year info may be helpful.
    I had my light out but didn't notice the antenna, but I was just installing the brake modulator flasher

I have the 2017 Midnight Cherry SL LE and this may be a premium part that is not advertised. I have not tested the FM Radio to see if this improves the reception. I wished this was a feature that was part of advertising so we would know for sure. All my info comes from the tech at Mall of Georgia Indian Dealer, Isic was the Tech I spoke with and told me of this information. It helped solve my issue with the light. My knowledge comes from all sources that come to me. I will always share with you!

• I have the 2017 Midnight Cherry SL LE and this may be a premium part that is not advertised. I have not tested the FM Radio to see if this improves the reception. I wished this was a feature that was part of advertising so we would know for sure. All my info comes from the tech at Mall of Georgia Indian Dealer, Isic was the Tech I spoke with and told me of this information. It helped solve my issue with the light. My knowledge comes from all sources that come to me. I will always share with you!

You do realize that is the outfit that I had a problems with?

• They are not much on detail work, when I got to Clarksville I was having trouble keeping the hood latched. When I got to Mitch's Friday night, I found out the bolts were not even tight ( I could screw the right side out with my fingers) and the hood was all the way forward and that was the problem. Pushed the hood back with @KayTwos assistance and tightened no problems since. Found a couple more problems since then. Usual excuse they were in a hurry trying to get finished for me. Only took 7 weeks to get the parts and to get the work done. I still did not get the TricLed signal light from the right side (it was on the Sling when they got it)

• They are not much on detail work, when I got to Clarksville I was having trouble keeping the hood latched. When I got to Mitch's Friday night, I found out the bolts were not even tight ( I could screw the right side out with my fingers) and the hood was all the way forward and that was the problem. Pushed the hood back with @KayTwos assistance and tightened no problems since. Found a couple more problems since then. Usual excuse they were in a hurry trying to get finished for me. Only took 7 weeks to get the parts and to get the work done. I still did not get the TricLed signal light from the right side (it was on the Sling when they got it)

That is not good. At the point of unacceptable! I sure like them for giving me information that was very helpful, your issue is quite different, thanks for sharing your experience. Lets give them 1 Ataboy and 1 Aweshit!