Things that make you blood boil while riding/driving?

• Every time I get pissed at the antics of other drivers, my Wife loves to remind me that I would "NEVER" drive the same way and that if everybody used the rubber-stickum-dart guns the comedian Gallagher used to talk about, she's sure the rear of my vehicle would be plastered with darts that have accumulated over the years. I like to think that I usually try to avoid committing the behaviors that irritate me, but I'm sure I occasionally fail.

• FOG LIGHTS ON A CLEAR NIGHT!!!

Actually a federal law against using fog lights unless in in climate weather that limits vision to less than one quarter mile.

I didn't know that. Seriously? Federal law? How is it even proper for the federal government to stick their nose into something that asinine? Pretty sure there's something in our founding documents about "any powers not specifically enumerated to the federal government remain the domain of the States," or something like that. I'm just paraphrasing, of course... :P

• I'm sitting in the center turning lane waiting to turn left (no light). There's a constant stream of opposing traffic coming towards me, so I have to wait for a gap in the traffic to safely cross the opposing lanes.

Finally, I see it up ahead: a gap in the opposing traffic big enough for me to get through! It's coming towards me.... get ready to go...... get ready to go......

AWWW! SHIIIT!!! You SON OF A By&5$! M%*&#! CO%*#@!!!

The last car in the group ahead of the gap SLOWS DOWN!!! This basically allows the gap to close up as the cars at the far side of the gap catch up with the guy who's slowing down for NO FRIKKIN" REASON!!

I hate that.

• For me this one is at the top, someone driving at 15 MPH on a 55 MPH single lane twisty road.

Like on my Harley, the SS is pretty snappy at that speed. If I can see far enough down the road, I consider that yellow line to be a suggestion....

Yes, I know. Get caught, it's a ticket likely. But at 15 mph, I can be out and back in in about 2 seconds. I saw a straight section in your video that I'd have made use of about 42 seconds into it. If they are running more like 30 mph or more I usually just hang back and enjoy the scenery for awhile until I can safely pass or they turn off. But 15? Fair game if there's a longer stretch where I can see far enough ahead....

(Disclaimer: I would never break the law in any way, shape of form intentionally. I ALWAYS obey all the laws to the very best of my ability at all times!)

• I didn't know that. Seriously? Federal law? How is it even proper for the federal government to stick their nose into something that asinine? Pretty sure there's something in our founding documents about "any powers not specifically enumerated to the federal government remain the domain of the States," or something like that. I'm just paraphrasing, of course... :P

on a trip from Portland to Idaho at present, tonight I'll see if I can find d the law and post it. 393.26 comes to mind but that may be for trucks, not sure what the auto one is.

LC

• I am 35 been driving for 20 and have never shut off the fog lights and never been ticketed/cited/warned, hell I have a car that doesn't even have a way to turn them off even if you want to since they are wired with the headlights circuit(1989 911gt3).

Learned to drive in NYC and drove there for a while before moving west and if you don't know about NYC just know this, if they can in any way shape or form semi justify a ticket they will give it to you.

I am not saying that it is not a law, just saying that I don't think it has ever been enforced, maybe @Shatneyman has something to add to this subject.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Happened yesterday in subdivision in the car.

Driving about 20 mph in my lane, see 2 walkers on the grass to the right of me. Just when my bumper gets close one starts yelling and flipping me off for not giving room. I start to think I zoned out our something. Bothered me for a while. When I stopped I checked dash cam. Just as I got next to them she stepped INTO THE STREET next to me. I was giving lots of room while they were walking, but she stepped into street when I was next to her. Yet she was cussing me like a sailor. So it's my fault I didn't give plenty of room?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

Driving about 20 mph in my lane, see 2 walkers on the grass to the right of me. Just when my bumper gets close one starts yelling and flipping me off for not giving room. I start to think I zoned out our something. Bothered me for a while. When I stopped I checked dash cam. Just as I got next to them she stepped INTO THE STREET next to me. I was giving lots of room while they were walking, but she stepped into street when I was next to her. Yet she was cussing me like a sailor. So it's my fault I didn't give plenty of room?

I would comment on this but anymore I feel like I live in a bizarro world what's right is wrong and what's wrong is right. In the 80s and 90s watching Jerry Springer and Maury laughing at the people on their show. I never thought it would become the norm.

I'm a Walking Dead fan. I've watched it from the first episode, and have seen every one of them (100 as of Sunday night). When you said walkers, I thought of this....

And of course the "Dale" meme.....

:00008356::00008172: