Which dealership should I use?

• Can't help on which dealer to use But a couple mistakes I made when I got mine. I got the Le with the radio And back up camera. The radio is crap and you most likely will upgrade anyway. So you can save a ton but getting the base model, I think the new models may have a different and better system so may not apply but something to think about. I also got the extended warranty. If you plan to do any mods at all. Don't waste your money on it.

• The 2018s have the Ride Command entertainment system which looks pretty good and some have reported good radio reception.

Having a good idea of what you are going to do with your ride will definitely direct you in whether addutional warranty is worthwhile. We have a ton of mods - no turbo or supercharger - AND we have the BEST dealer (Nielson Enterprises) and they make sure if the mod didn't cause the issue that Polaris covers it

• Well first off, Ontarget has no inventory for the Polaris Slingshot, so that makes them easy to eliminate. You might check, some dealers are dropping the line. I bought mine at Flat Out in Martinsville. Typical motorcycle dealer in all aspects, low trade value, high priced parts and service. They have handled the recalls well though. I bought new because I got 0% financing. If you are looking for a deal, there are lots of great used buys on this forum and others. Craigslist too it you trust the listing. If it were me, I'd go for the '18 just for the new radio alone but I won't part with what I have (16.5 Turbo Sliver SL).

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!