Heads Up, Swing arm painting.

• Wanted to pass this to all. (if you did not know already ). Have the sling panels off for repainting ,priming the frame. Sling is the base 2015. And adding some color
    to parts and have been sanding, and painting the swing arm,working outside under a uptop. and we had 3 days of rain showers. Rain stop and went back to finish the swingarm
    and was using compressed air on the top 6mm threaded screw bosses and water came out of the rear sensor ,and the 2 cable retainers holes, My Sling did have the swingarm replacement
    and the shop did replace the rubber caps. Was not expecting to see that much water come out ! =O

• Wanted to pass this to all. (if you did not know already ). Have the sling panels off for repainting ,priming the frame. Sling is the base 2015. And adding some color
    to parts and have been sanding, and painting the swing arm,working outside under a uptop. and we had 3 days of rain showers. Rain stop and went back to finish the swingarm
    and was using compressed air on the top 6mm threaded screw bosses and water came out of the rear sensor ,and the 2 cable retainers holes, My Sling did have the swingarm replacement
    and the shop did replace the rubber caps. Was not expecting to see that much water come out ! =O

The hole in the top of the swing arm is threaded and goes all the way through the casting allowing water to get into the swing arm and onto your bearings.. Everyone needs to plug that hole with a screw/bolt of the proper size.

• The hole in the top of the swing arm is threaded and goes all the way through the casting allowing water to get into the swing arm and onto your bearings.. Everyone needs to plug that hole with a screw/bolt of the proper size.

Good info I didn't know. Thank you for that sir.

RNJ12

• The hole in the top of the swing arm is threaded and goes all the way through the casting allowing water to get into the swing arm and onto your bearings.. Everyone needs to plug that hole with a screw/bolt of the proper size.

Why would Polaris leave that hole open to the inside knowing water can get in....the bearings aren’t stainless steel...