SEMA 2017 - Las Vegas

• OK.... it's that time of the year. The SEMA show will be happening October 31st - the 3rd. I will be attending through my current employer (Rugged Ridge) as well as a buyer for MeanSling LLC. I will do my best to post up interesting pics and give insight when possible. If anyone else will be in town for the show lets get together if possible.

@Dave@DDMWorks You heading in and when?

@Turbosling Henry you making it?

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• OK.... it's that time of the year. The SEMA show will be happening October 31st - the 3rd. I will be attending through my current employer (Rugged Ridge) as well as a buyer for MeanSling LLC. I will do my best to post up interesting pics and give insight when possible. If anyone else will be in town for the show lets get together if possible.

@Dave@DDMWorks You heading in and when?

@Turbosling Henry you making it?

I will be traveling and not be making SEMA this year unfortunately, you will have to have all the fun! Looking forward to seeing the pics since I won't be there though!

• I will be traveling and not be making SEMA this year unfortunately, you will have to have all the fun! Looking forward to seeing the pics since I won't be there though!

enjoyed our talk last year. Helped me make that final push.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Both myself and Brandon will be roaming around SEMA.. Wont be there all days, just the first and second of November!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Both myself and Brandon will be roaming around SEMA.. Wont be there all days, just the first and second of November!

great. PM me if you would like to take a moment while on the floor. I have to fly out on Friday mid day but will be there Sunday the 29th Thursday the 2nd all day.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I was at SEMA last year and did not see anything related to the SS. I am hoping that I see SM and other vendors while out there this year.

• I was at SEMA last year and did not see anything related to the SS. I am hoping that I see SM and other vendors while out there this year.

We will not have any booth or anything like that, just walking around for marketing and to partner with new vendors. There was one slingshot there last year, not too sure if they will be any this year but there is hundreds of stuff to see and do at SEMA! Excited to see everything and everyone there!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

you will really not see any dedicated Slingshot accessories supplier or manufacturer there. It's a very expensive show and the retail side is not big enough. We are a small market at this time. What can be found are possible suppliers or adaptable products that can be offered by our few retailers and suppliers.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• you will really not see any dedicated Slingshot accessories supplier or manufacturer there. It's a very expensive show and the retail side is not big enough. We are a small market at this time. What can be found are possible suppliers or adaptable products that can be offered by our few retailers and suppliers.

And that is exactly why we are going :D

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Patrick... Could you snap some pictures of this please?

I know... It's a KIA... but for the price and what it offers... Will be looking at the gently used market when my 4 door family hauler Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD sedan passes the 100k miles mark...

Seems like a decent replacement. 4 doors, plenty of space, AWD option and 0-60 in 4.8secs...

Kia to show widebody custom Stinger at SEMA - Autoblog

• Hadn’t seen that vehicle yet, Marco. Thanks for the post! That would look awesome in a coupe (for us single guys).

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Yeah, it's definitely interesting Larry! Already searching for replacement badge options... :D

Another total sleeper I'm considering is the Lincoln MKZ AWD 3.0T (also 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds)... But smaller than our current sedan.

Hadn’t seen that vehicle yet, Marco. Thanks for the post! That would look awesome in a coupe (for us single guys).

Of course if I had the money... Dodge Charger Hellcat :thumbsup:

Or if I wanted to be a tree hugger... Tesla S 100D 8o

But I know my options ($$$ ;( )

• Hadn’t seen that vehicle yet, Marco. Thanks for the post! That would look awesome in a coupe (for us single guys).

God help you if all your kids ever show up at your doorstep at once (including the ones you don't know about). Probably need a school bus for that family trip. :00008172: