Anything I should know before I put the Slingshot on Jack stands?

• Funny, I brought Rabtech some pucks to Maggie Valley and he said he had never held one before. Not sure if he found a use for them but in Canada they are a staple in the garage. Back in high school we would do body lifts in pickup trucks by drilling a hole through them and bolting them between the frame and body.

• Funny, I brought Rabtech some pucks to Maggie Valley and he said he had never held one before. Not sure if he found a use for them but in Canada they are a staple in the garage. Back in high school we would do body lifts in pickup trucks by drilling a hole through them and bolting them between the frame and body.

And I thought I grew up with a bunch of country hicks!! :D

its a Canadian thing eh ! puck off ! That's the first thing we learn in Tyke hockey ! Pretty much every little community with more than a thousand people gets a rink here, it,s no wonder the OHL is the largest contributor to the NHL draft year after year after year ! HOCKEY, its a Canadian thing EH !

I have never even seen one except on TV.

• I bought a set of 12 from Amazon for less than $17, shipped. B01FQ6H3V6
    Also, if you order thru smile.amazon.com, a portion of your purchase goes to one of 5 charities or you can specify your favorite local charity.

Also, if you go to your local public media website, they typically have an option to access Amazon with a portion of your sale going to your local public media organization.

• That's 50,000 miles not 5000. :thumbup:
    And "Perform these operations more often for vehicles subjected to severe use."

You are correct, edited my post. Thank you! 50,000 miles is unacceptable IMHO. Personally, I believe it should be changed around the 1000 mile mark & no more than every 10,000 miles thereafter. Hey, it’s cheap & easy (like my women) & easy to do it yourself (more accurate depiction of my sex life). Your mileage may vary, eh?! :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014