Customer Service

• Recently made a purchase with slingmods. I received all my order except the short shifter. It was on the invoice I received but couldn't find it. I called Slingmods to enquirer about this and they said they would check and get back with me. I was in the process of adding there number to contacts in my phone before I was done they was calling back. Notifying me it would ship at a later date. I find there customer service top notch. I will be buying from them more in the future.

• I had similar. I ordered the master brake bracket and short throw from them.... both DDMWorks items. I didn't know that they don't stock them, they just contact DDMWorks and those parts ship from there. At least that's what I was told when they tracked my order down. I've returned parts to them, without any difficulty. Their service is always customer first. I know you can find some items cheaper in other places, but if you are looking for service after the purchase, SlingMods sets the bar high.

• Last week one of my TricLed headlight conversion lights burnt out. Sent an email on Friday morning about my warranty claim to SlingMods. No questions asked and the replacement light arrived Monday. Just an apology and a thank you for doing business with them. From California to Indiana!!! Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I have nothing but countless of Positive Experiences with SlingMods.com. Period.

Recently made a purchase with slingmods. I received all my order except the short shifter. It was on the invoice I received but couldn't find it. I called Slingmods to enquirer about this and they said they would check and get back with me. I was in the process of adding there number to contacts in my phone before I was done they was calling back. Notifying me it would ship at a later date. I find there customer service top notch. I will be buying from them more in the future.

• Just can't go wrong with @slingmods. They always seem to make things right and never make it sound like they are doing YOU a favor. Will continue to support them and even more so now that I am living out of their state. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1