Hahn RaceCraft TurboSystems: Special FREE Pricing Deal for Slingshotinfo.com Members!

• Why did i plan to go over seas ... i want this turbo baby ... best of luck for the sale .. this is stellar for the price ...

is there any way i can pay half today and remaining after august .... lolz bad joke devil ... bad joke

You cant see me !! or can you ??

• what's the difference between stage 1 and 2?

The essential difference is intercooling: Stage 1 is not intercooled, and Stage 2 is. This also makes a difference in the boost levels they are set to, and the power that each makes, with the intercooled Stage 2 more powerful.

Incidentally, it's easy to upgrade from a Stage 1 to a Stage 2 anytime with an Upgrade Kit we sell!

• Why did i plan to go over seas ... i want this turbo baby ... best of luck for the sale .. this is stellar for the price ...
    is there any way i can pay half today and remaining after august .... lolz bad joke devil ... bad joke

Actually, you very well CAN pay half today, and the remainder after August, in our Lay-Away plan! When you're fully paid, we ship