Shock installation Easy or hard?

• The easy peasy nice and easy mod that you will wonder..."why didn't I do this as soon as I bought this beauty" ... Ride quality is going to be next level x6 over stock!!

Post pics after install!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Ya I saw the group buy and jumped on it, 7 hundo + shipping. Now I just wait patiently until the group buy fills.

you won't be sorry- also- agree--easy install- rear shock best done with a friend- 1 holds shock in position, 1 slides bolt thru top-- that way- no panel removal or other goofy stuff. I have the QA1's- would never go back to stock!

• Shocks are not too hard to install.
    The fronts are easier than the rear as the top rear bolt is a bit of a pain to get to. It's been awhile since I did mine, but, IIRC, there is an access hole in the passenger storage compartment. I found it also makes it easier if you loosen enough of the screws holding the right rear top and bottom panels near the tail lights so you can pry the panels apart enough to peek at the shock to ensure you get the upper bolt back in the right hole. Opinions differ (see @NatomasSlingshot1's post above).
    If you plan on adjusting the rear shock, it can help to install the rear shock upside down to make it easier to access the adjustment nut. That's how I did my Bilstein rear shock. Check with Hahn about mounting the QA1 upside down just to be sure it's OK to do so, but I don't think it shouldn't matter.
    IIRC, when my Daughter and I did the shocks we installed the top bolt first and then used a small jack to lift the assembly up to install the bottom bolt.

Edited once, last by BKL ().