MeanSling interior liner kits - Feed back wanted.

• I just got home. These are fitment test samples and not 100% what will be offered. Ignore the silver colored fasteners and the full red binding. That will be changed.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• The two rear are under the rear storage areas. Wanted to see what the look and sound would be like with as much coverage as possible.
    Better to get every possible pcs made to start with rather than have to add something later.

Looking at the mats they are lined up as follows left front to back then center to right front to back

Driver's side front
    Driver's side under seat
    Driver's side cargo kick plate
    Driver's side tunnel cover
    Passenger side tunnel cover
    Passenger side foot kick plate
    Passenger side front
    Passenger side under seat
    Passenger side cargo kick plate

From these I can either add some suggested locations or delete.
    Can also build about 4 different kits.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I would definitely want both tunnel sides. IMO the bare plastic on both tunnel side is the ugliest part in the interior and gets super dirty fast!

• Road testing begins but see no real issues. Nice part the seats do not have to be removed to install the tunnel covers. Installation allows you to work from the front to the back and securing with the seats (mainly the PITA passenger side) in place. To me a big feature over other versions. Daylight sun is hard to get a good picture but I think stage kits will be offered. Now that I feel confident about the fastening system I believe those little extra pcs might be doable.

Fire extinguisher is on its way and hope to have this product in production soon as well. Baby steps my friends.

• This is looking great @Ruptured Duck! Also looking forward to the fire extinguisher. And I really want to see your top in person. I'm an unlikely candidate (I never put the top on my CJ5 until the snow flies) BUT, it could extend my riding season here in the Pacific NW. Does anyone around here have one yet?

Baby steps are good. So is road testing. I put an SS emblem on my glovebox and 'tested' it for the rest of the day!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Road testing begins but see no real issues. Nice part the seats do not have to be removed to install the tunnel covers. Installation allows you to work from the front to the back and securing with the seats (mainly the PITA passenger side) in place. To me a big feature over other versions. Daylight sun is hard to get a good picture but I think stage kits will be offered. Now that I feel confident about the fastening system I believe those little extra pcs might be doable.

Fire extinguisher is on its way and hope to have this product in production soon as well. Baby steps my friends.

Ok, I stand corrected on my previous statement.....the pieces on the trans tunnel are pretty sweet. I guess I couldn't visualize it well enough. Either way they look great!

Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"

• Like to sneak little previews in hidden places if you haven't figured it out yet. Besides the carpet kit I have also been working on this today.
    Just the first concept prototype. The billet tow ring has not been decided on yet. This was the first sample to be tested. Look for a rear as well. wacky-squared

• Like to sneak little previews in hidden places if you haven't figured it out yet. Besides the carpet kit I have also been working on this today.
    Just the first concept prototype. The billet tow ring has not been decided on yet. This was the first sample to be tested. Look for a rear as well. wacky-squared

That's what I thought is was!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @Ruptured Duck the carpet looks awesome, every single piece! Carpeting under the seat will help quiet the cabin a bit as well, well played sir!

That tow hook!! AWESOME SAUCE!! I love the ease of use for towing our cars onto the car hauler using the factory hooks for the Porsche, BMW, etc., so--what's the price on this mo sir?

• Since this is a feedback thread i guess I will throw my 0.02c , personally I don't see the point of having pieces under the seats or behind them and in my opinion they just inflate the price of the kit for no real reason.

Personally I would like some type of design added to the mats, whether SS or your logo it needs something.

The type of kit that I would be interested is one that only has the floor and kick panel mats, everything else falls under the not needed category(personal opinion I know).

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Design could be optional...?

But I'd prefer brand-less... Unless it was subtle, off to the side or something...

I think if you do kit builder, where customer chooses pieces, that may be best.

I definitely want main mats and transmission walls... And the pieces Tech_Rick mentioned if you do those...

If speaker pods are an issue... Hopefully they work with ssv version 2... Thinking of upgrading sound soon...