Take Your Slingshot to Work Day

• Right outside my office front door 5 days a week unless it rains and then its around the side under the covered parking.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 5 days a week huh?! You must wash your sling everyday ~> cause at my work, after only one day... my SS is a filth box!! X/

I only wash it if it has rained and gotten it real dirty, but I do dust it and wipe it down most nights

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Why I call mine the pig pen. I clean the windshield about 3 times a week. But a good hand wash job not very often. I may stop by the car wash on the weekend and give it a quick rinse but no time to wash.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I Drive my sling every day to work.

Only rain and snow hold me back. I drive as cold as 10degs to work.

No pictures of my slingshot at work. They take all my electronics before I enter the parking.

So here is she is ready to go.

• You named your SS Leonard?

RNJ12

• I'm a residential painting contractor, so I don't take the sling to work during the day. However I do use it every evening doing estimates. Better 'closer' rate driving the Slingshot than a company vechiel. Well the Sling is 'lettered' so I guess it is a company unit and I do take the tax advantage....

• Take my Slingshot to work? Are ya out of your mind? Hell, I don't want to go to work.... why would I want my Slingshot to be unhappy? Nope, the Slingshot is my happy place and we only ride to get away!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: