Trust the 100 % product guaranty from SLINGMODS.COM because the problem is solved.

• I hate to do this, but I would like to inform everyone on our great Forum, but I want to make everyone is aware what that means,
    Here Is a copy of the E-Mail I got about my complaint regarding the Wing I've purchased. Please see the attached pictures also.
    Hey Dieter,
    We do stand behind the products we sell 100% which is why we are offering you multiple options on how to solve this for you. We offered to refund you $200 which is what we charged you for the paint, as well as option to send it back to get a completely new one.. Even though you bought if from us it still comes and deal with the manufacture as these are custom made.. Both us and the manufacture offered solutions to fix this as this was the first issue we have ever had with paint so of course want to take care of you and are trying to. We will go ahead and issue the $200 refund back to your card. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
    Thanks for the support!
    Will S.
    SlingMods.com
    2205 First St. #103
    Simi Valley, CA 93065
    P: 800-211-1396
    E: support@slingmods.com

After I receive this E-Mail. I called and like you can see above there is a 100 % guaranty and replace it with a completely NEW ONE . I was told that this means I have to send the wing and they will fix it. Maybe I'm stupid or a dummy but that's not a new one.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @mytoy, I might be reading this wrong, but does that email say that you still have the option to send it back and get a new one? If you do that, and they refunded you the price of the paint, then you could get a new one and get it painted, and not have anything extra come out of pocket. Perhaps I am misunderstanding, though.

• Call and ask for Chris it may end with the same results but he made things right with me. He is what makes slingmods.com (my opinion) I doubt I go through them again but if I do he will be my go to guy there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

I talked to him and Will without any good results. :(:(

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @mytoy, I might be reading this wrong, but does that email say that you still have the option to send it back and get a new one? If you do that, and they refunded you the price of the paint, then you could get a new one and get it painted, and not have anything extra come out of pocket. Perhaps I am misunderstanding, though.

You did read it the same way like I did, but all I could get is the one I have "repaired" I can also copy e-mail where I did ask for UPS (prepaid) so it could eventually be shipped back but never got the info. :(:(
    Would it be a completely new one no problem.

• Ask painter if the waves can be sanded down and re cleared....I painted my fender 3 times before I got it right....I know you paid big bucks for this and you expected it to be right...

The nicks are probably from the shipping company...they care nothing about fragile or other such words...my point is even if they sent you another one...it could get here in worse shape...been there and done that...

Orange peel can be removed by wet sanding....

• Call and ask for Chris it may end with the same results but he made things right with me. He is what makes slingmods.com (my opinion) I doubt I go through them again but if I do he will be my go to guy there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

I did contact him also, it may have to do with there Vendor? should be not our Problem.

• Ask painter if the waves can be sanded down and re cleared....I painted my fender 3 times before I got it right....I know you paid big bucks for this and you expected it to be right...

The nicks are probably from the shipping company...they care nothing about fragile or other such words...my point is even if they sent you another one...it could get here in worse shape...been there and done that...

I will not ask @Painter for something with is F*<** up plus he is has Visions he is not a fixer upper IMO.

I will not ask @Painter for something with is F*<** up plus he is has Visions he is not a fixer upper IMO.

@mytoy , you know you are one of my favorites here! Those "waves" cannot be just resanded and cleared. Is that hollow or solid! If hollow, the filler has bunched up inside the wing. If solid, it could be roughed, filled, block sanded and repainted...... not something that should be required with a new part!
    Let me know if I can help in any way.

• @mytoy , you know you are one of my favorites here! Those "waves" cannot be just resanded and cleared. Is that hollow or solid! If hollow, the filler has bunched up inside the wing. If solid, it could be roughed, filled, block sanded and repainted...... not something that should be required with a new part! Let me know if I can help in any way.

@'Painter' I 'm grateful for you kind words, you are my brother form a different mother :D who knows how it works out with SlingMods, I hope alright (doesn't look like it). I hope I will not have to ask you to help. And if it would come down to that I know I can pay it forward or in reverse. :thumbsup::)

• @mytoy....I'm really hoping this all gets sorted out and you are taken care of properly!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I did not buy mine from Slingmods, though mine arrived damaged as well! Bought mine direct from Jack at Underground. Sling was out of town for a bit so it took me a while to open it and notice the damage. When I contacted them they did offer to repair if I'd return it, which did happen.