Just want to let everyone know why my posting has slowed down the last few weeks.

• Just a update: We had biopsy done last Friday, it was cancer BUT it was only stage 1 and they feel when they remove it, there will be no more problems. Her PET scan was clear except for the tumor on the lung, which is AMAZING. October 6th, they will do surgery. She only has 60% lung capacity right now, so the plan is to try to only remove the bottom lobe and she will not notice a change in her capacity. It will be the same and not worse. She will be in the hospital 3 to 5 days, based on what they do end up having to do. I cannot thank all of you enough for the prayers and for caring!

• Just a update: We had biopsy done last Friday, it was cancer BUT it was only stage 1 and they feel when they remove it, there will be no more problems. Her PET scan was clear except for the tumor on the lung, which is AMAZING. October 6th, they will do surgery. She only has 60% lung capacity right now, so the plan is to try to only remove the bottom lobe and she will not notice a change in her capacity. It will be the same and not worse. She will be in the hospital 3 to 5 days, based on what they do end up having to do. I cannot thank all of you enough for the prayers and for caring!

Thank you so much for taking the time to update us @allison!!!
    We continue to pray for a FULL & speedy recovery!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thank you all again. You learn a lot of things in life and at some point your children start teaching you. I'm fortunate to say that her and her husband are very strong in their faith and all she has ask for are prayers. It's a stressful time and as a mother it effects every aspect of your life. It's hard for people around you, including your spouse, to understand what your going thru. But we will come out of this learning many lessons, the most important is prayers do get answered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Thank you all again. You learn a lot of things in life and at some point your children start teaching you. I'm fortunate to say that her and her husband are very strong in their faith and all she has ask for are prayers. It's a stressful time and as a mother it effects every aspect of your life. It's hard for people around you, including your spouse, to understand what your going thru. But we will come out of this learning many lessons, the most important is prayers do get answered.

I don't know of anyone stronger than you!
    If you can put up with Bobby every day you have more patience and strength than anyone I Know.

We are a phone call away if you ever need anything!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

You all remain in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and a healthy future .
    You or Bobby can call us anytime for anything we can assist with .
    Mike and Judy