Just want to let everyone know why my posting has slowed down the last few weeks.

• I am not sure how to post this info but Ill give it my best shot. Allison is kinda private with her life but as everyone knows I post everything... So ill try to be as thoughtful of her feelings as I can as I post this. I just consider y'ou all my extended family. When I'm not around as much I feel you need an explanation.

As everyone knows my daughter Ally has moved off to college a couple weeks ago. This was the first event that caused my wife stress.

Last week Allison's daughter (my step daughter) Katey was having bad back pains. She went to her doctor and they did a chest x-ray. In the lower section they saw something. This caused them to do a CT and they found a mass in her lower left lung. It had already caused her lower left lung to collapse. They immediately scheduled her for a biopsy. When they did the procedure they found the mass had already turned vascular with blood clots. So she will be having surgery as soon as possible. She has to do a few test next week and then they will do the surgery.

So between the two events Allison is a basket of nerves and emotions. I have been being as nice as I can around the house (because I am a butthead to live with normally) and staying out of her path. I have been working with my regular job a bit more than usual and doing things around the house... Just staying kinda busy. You all know what I am trying to say.........

One last thing that has had me busy the last few days.... My little dog Lilly has developed a severe skin infection. I have had to carry her to the Vet and now I put medicine on her several times a day. ...She is getting better.... But when it rains,,,, it pours sometimes.

• Why does it always seem to all hit at once? I'm truly sorry for all that your family is going thru at this time! I too, consider this my extended family, and when one hurts we all do. You have our prayers, and if there's anything else we can do to ease this, just shout out....

• Damn!!! Sorry to hear that the hits keep coming!!! We hope @allison doesn't get over stressed and start having health issues!!! We'll have her daughter Katey, and your dog Lilly in our thoughts and prayers for full & speedy recoveries!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Bobby and Allison, we are so sorry to hear of the storms that y'all are going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Reach out anytime if there is anything we can assist with. Mike and Judy.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Just seeing this post. All the best to you and family. I love you guys and it breaks my heart to hear that one of the family is going through adversity....keeping you and family in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Thoughts and prayers sent your way. Life has some strange ways it try's to make us stronger. This is a time that family and friends will all pull together and help each other to stand strong.

• Damn that sucks...........

We will keep all of you in our prayers. I know I don't have to say this because it goes unsaid but.
    We are all here for you if you need anything!

I think you should play that video of you tumbling out of you Slingshot for Allison - sounds like she could use a chuckle!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Our thoughts and prayers will always be with you and your family. The beautiful thing about this forum that you have made, it has grown a wonderful band of friends and family. When one of us experiences a round of despair, or just have a need for a little bit of comfort or compassion, everyone one of us reach out to one another.
    Our hope is that this storm passes quickly, with the least amount of discomfort...to emerge on the other side, a more wonderful day!!! Let me know if there is anything we can do for you and your family, please, don't hesitate to let us know. We are all here for you and yours!!!! :thumbup: