Slingmods outstanding service

• Back in May I ordered several items from Slingmods, including floor mats. When they arrived I installed them, no problems. They fit perfectly. I did notice on the drivers side that there were two clips permanently attached but there was nothing to attach them to. Now it is several thousand miles later and I have recently noticed that the mat has started to creep forward, probably caused by the way I get out of the slingshot. I called Slingmods this morning and they immediately identified the problem and even texted me a picture of how the clips as supposed to work. Turned out I never got the attachment needed with the original shipment. They said they would contact the manufacturer today and get back to me to resolve the issue. I just got a phone call to let me know that the manufacturer was immediately sending the missing parts.

This is a company that knows how to take care of their customers. I have made several purchases from them and will always look at their offerings first whenever I have to satisfy the mod bug. (The mod bug bites way too much, wish I had more of a budget) confused-squared

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS: