VooDoo Fab Front Bumper and Grille Builder for the Polaris Slingshot + Discount!!

• Take this front bumper, then either reduce the size of the hood panel over the wheel or remove entirely and put smaller fenders over each wheel (both mods have been done by forum members) and I see a machine that starts to look like a car on the dirt track or modified divisions. I think it would look fairly badazz.

I like the fact that people continue to innovate and create options for us.

Funny you would say that! I have been dirt track racing go karts, modifieds, and sprint cars my whole life. I guess maybe i've been influenced by that a little :)

Welcome @VooDoo Fab and I'm one of those that for some strange reason likes the look it gives the slingshot. :thumbup:

Thanks!! Much appreciated!

• Hey guys, i'm Charlie with Voodoo Fab, some of you probably remember me from Bullet.

This bumper was definitely not created with the slingshot purist in mind!! I realized this would be one of those love it or hate it mods from the start. I really wanted to create something out of the box and different, as that is the slingshots biggest appeal to begin with. And personally i love it!!

Aha ...... so that's where the talent went ..............

On the quad its balanced out by the tubular rear structure but on a relatively stock Slingshot IMO it still looks a bit ... um ....

Not that there's anything wrong with that ....... wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• lol!!! you funny

Every mod i have had anything to do with in the past usually makes a huge impact on the way the slingshot looks. I'm not one to go for stickers, accents, and bezels.

Mad Max is awesome and so are dune buggies. I don't see any problem with that :thumbup:

• On this Slingshot with the quad setup and white wheels and white top frame I actually think it looks pretty good.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If it's an easy swap, I don't see an issue with it for those with cash to burn...

I see the functionality of it in areas like Larry's (New Mexico)... Take it places you might not normally because you'd be worried to scratch your front pieces... Then swap back :thumbsup:

• lol!!! you funny

Every mod i have had anything to do with in the past usually makes a huge impact on the way the slingshot looks. I'm not one to go for stickers, accents, and bezels.

Mad Max is awesome and so are dune buggies. I don't see any problem with that :thumbup:

Agreed, it isn't for me but I give you all the credit in the world for taking a chance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Before really judging it I would like to see what a black bumper with a SL red grill and black logo would actually look like on my red SL. I won't buy one to find out so unless VooDoo Fab/Charlie wants sponsor me and let my SL do advertising for them here in SoCal I guess I will never know

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• On this Slingshot with the quad setup and white wheels and white top frame I actually think it looks pretty good.

It does look good, BUT, it would look a lot nicer without that huge bumper. The lines are just too clean on a stock Sling. About the most bumper I wouldn't find objectionable would be something like the old aftermarket nerf bumpers they use to use on VWs.

• We have updated the builder so that you could remove the "VooDoo" logo from the grill or actually change the logo to a different color! Check out some the options below!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif