Raise your hand if you do your OWN MODS!!

• HOLY CRAP !! I don't know where these trolls came from today but I have pushed the "dislike" button intentionally more times today than since this forum was started .... and I came on board the day of inception!! I know Rab knows how to chase em down and forever expel them from our enchanted kingdom :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• HOLY CRAP !! I don't know where these trolls came from today but I have pushed the "dislike" button intentionally more times today than since this forum was started .... and I came on board the day of inception!! I know Rab knows how to chase em down and forever expel them from our enchanted kingdom :D

Bill

Just don't feed them - they will move on

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Going to make fun of myself here, but what the hell. Somebody has to do it!!! Do my own mods. Had help from a qualified mechanic on a couple, but just help. Have had a couple of scratches doing them, but the only time I have injured myself, (knock on wood) was the first mod I did about 20 months ago. Was installing the floormats I bought. Yes, the FLOORMATS!! They have that strap that you install to the seat frame to keep them from sliding. I wish my kitchen knives were as sharp as the edge of the stamped seat frame. I sliced about 4 layers of skin the size of a postage stamp on the back of my hand!!! I didn't ever think I would stop bleeding!! My first cleaning of my Sling was more my own blood than the not so good job the dealer did of cleaning it before delivery. Of course my wife told me that I should pay to have someone that knows what they are doing install my mods!!!

CDCAMEL6

• Going to make fun of myself here, but what the hell. Somebody has to do it!!! Do my own mods. Had help from a qualified mechanic on a couple, but just help. Have had a couple of scratches doing them, but the only time I have injured myself, (knock on wood) was the first mod I did about 20 months ago. Was installing the floormats I bought. Yes, the FLOORMATS!! They have that strap that you install to the seat frame to keep them from sliding. I wish my kitchen knives were as sharp as the edge of the stamped seat frame. I sliced about 4 layers of skin the size of a postage stamp on the back of my hand!!! I didn't ever think I would stop bleeding!! My first cleaning of my Sling was more my own blood than the not so good job the dealer did of cleaning it before delivery. Of course my wife told me that I should pay to have someone that knows what they are doing install my mods!!!

CDCAMEL6

Now if that ain't puttin blood, sweat, and tears into your Sling I dunno what is !!! :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Now if that ain't puttin blood, sweat, and tears into your Sling I dunno what is !!! :thumbsup:

Kind of an ominous start to my addiction or "modding" of my Sling or whatever you want to call it!! A buddy asked me when I would be finished with my Sling. Didn't know how to answer that question. I still have a long laundry list of things I want to mod!!! I have come to the conclusion that there is no light at the end of the tunnel on modding a Slingshot. Something else always comes along!!! That is what makes these things such a great vehicle. This forum and especially most of the people on it are also such a great part of this whole lifestyle!!! Not met any in person, but can tell that most are quality people!!! Mr. Martin, don't forget ice cold beer with those blood, sweat, and tears!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

In reading the two foul mouth posters I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person doing both.

I did the BLOCK --- Block --- Block If you do not respond to them and you BLOCK no one else has to see them either.

• just copied a section cause I dont even want to quote him but,
    Did I go out and by someone's Fiberglass Pods so my stuff can vibrate my gut in their new plastic tombs?
    NO not that lazy!! Did I blindly install a set of Sub-woofers in those cheap plastic doors behind seats like I see over and over? No made 3/4 inch plywood doors and got the original locks to fit them.

sorry, I,ve been wrongfully accussed of being a little creative now and again I guess, but try as I might ( and I,ve been thinking about it all day) I just cannot imagine how subwoofer doors made from a slab of 3/4 plywood from behind the barn could possibly make an attractive mod , but what the hell do I know ! or anybody for that matter. Imagine poor @kenny_h spending all that time to fabricate those excellent mods he has designed for his subwoofers in the baggage pod, when all he had to do was slab up a chunk of plywood ! THIS GUY HAS GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT !! Guess I,m in the wrong business lmao. !!

• Now why would I, as a female, do my own mods when there are plenty of big, strong, testosterone-y guys out there to do it for me????

Oh wait, because I enjoy it.

If this thread is essentially a dick measuring contest, i'm pretty sure I can find a dildo big enough to beat all of y'all, so do we really want to go there?

@KayTwo she is a keeper........

yeah like in keep her happy or else!

Love you both!

• So it's time to revive this thread you ignorant butt-knuckles! Not only don't you fabricate your own mods from mere molecules as I do, you probably have trunk monkeys to pump your gas for you like people in Oregon and New Jersey! I bet you all wrote checks for your Slings instead of chopping down trees, milling them into lumber, and trading them to your dealer like me. If you're all so damn smart, why do you need a stupid forum to ask each other how cool you are when you slap a new sticker on your rear view mirror (Note to @Ross - that's still cool bro). I'm seriously pissed about this and I don't know why. I used to be a nice person but this world full of fun and love has me on my last nerve. Don't bother replying because I, like Elvis, have left the building!

Peace.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)