Vanderhall Venice

• There is a nice youtube video from Jay Leno's Garage where he meets with the owner of Vanderhall and they talk about the Venice and then take a drive in it together

I really like the Vanderhall, it seems very well thought out and from what they say it has very good performance

The one thing I can't get past is the width of the cockpit area. To me it seems way too small for two adults to ride comfortably for any length of time.

here is a link to the youtube video 2017 Vanderhall Venice - Jay Leno's Garage

And this is a screen shot grab from that same video

From what I can find on the internet Jay is 5' 10.5" inches tall and 190 pounds - so not what I would call a large man.

To me the lack of room for 2 people to really be comfortable totally overshadows all of the great design features - this thing looks more uncomfortable than last class on a discount airline.

What do you think?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Thanks for sharing... yes it looks a little tight... I do like this But I need to be comfy! :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I highly doubt Jay Leno is under 200 lbs..... I'd guess he's closer to 250 or 260, but who knows.

at 5 foot 10 he would be huge if he was 260

• Like I said before I drove with Noel in his. Couple times and I'm 5"10 190-200 and I felt way to close to him definelty to close for the price tag I mean unless rubbing knees and shoulders is your thing. Only upside I see is that there's no more shifter / console in the way and it makes it way easier for the wife to give you a hand if you know what I mean :D:D

• I was just talking with Daniel Boyer who is in sales/marketing over at Vanderhal and he told me the hip room across both seats in the Venice measures 36 inches

• Is that windshield shadow or has Jay been giving anal examinations while seated so closely ? his passenger does have that uncomfortable look about him lol