JL Audio Front Speaker Pods & Sub Enclosure now available for Pre-Order!!

• JL Audio has stepped into the Polaris Slingshot audio game with their new loaded Stealthbox front speaker enclosures. These Stealth Series Front Kick Pods are constructed of 100% fiberglass and formed to hug your side frame rails with the included hardware kit. Each sealed enclosure houses the JL M Series 7.7" marine component system. The larger diameter of the 7.7" mid bass driver throws out sub like bass levels and the 1" pure silk dome tweeter projects crystal clear highs for an unparalleled sound. JL Audio has also designed and engineered a very stylish Passenger & Driver Fiberglass Subwoofer enclosure for the Polaris Slingshot. The JL Stealthbox is a sealed enclosure and is equipped with a single 10" inch JL Audio 10W3v3 4 ohm subwoofer with a 500watt handling capacity. Pair this sub with the JL Audio Front Speaker Pods for exceptional sound that is sure to set your Sling apart from the pack.

More information about JL Audio Front Speaker Pods can be found here: Polaris Slingshot Stealthbox Front Speaker Pods & Marine Speakers by JL Audio

More information about JL Audio Sub Enclosure can be found here: Polaris Slingshot Stealthbox Subwoofer Enclosure by JL Audio

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• I am sure they are nice but at $999 out of my price range. The SSV Works pods look free compared to these. Was thinking about adding some side and rear hump pods but is the quality that bad in comparison to these?

• @JDSKY Don't let JL price point distract from SSV quality as SSV does put out great quality speaker pods all around. Just different manufactures with different processes would cause price difference.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @slingmods
    Thanks for the feedback. Been thinking about upgrading the shark system I installed a couple seasons back to something better. This was always a stop gap until the aftermarket caught up with better options. Good to see more becoming available all the time.

• As anything JL Audio ........ $$$$$$$$

I think JL might have gone a little too heavy on the pricing,although i haven't seen them I seriously doubt that the pods themselves are much better than the new SSV ones and those go for like 200? the JL M770 which are used in this pod MSRP for 449 but can be had for about 350 if you hunt them on ebay and to be honest the m770 would not be my first choice when buying speakers.

Lets split the difference and say 600 in combined cost so they are charging an extra 299 for assembly.....

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Wow - is that price for just the speaker pods or did I miss something

The pods and the JL marine 7.7" main and 1" tweeter. I will say they seem to have a very finished look to them and I like the larger speaker vs the typical 6.5".

I also like how the pods fill in the entire space and covers the frame tubes.

• I do really like them. I've always been a fan of the JL equipment. Some of the very best speakers I've owned were JL's. I do like the finished look, and the larger low/mid speaker. But I don't think I'll be getting them. At $999, that is just more than I'm willing to go for this. Like mentioned before, if they were closer to $600, I'd be a buyer. I might even go a little more than that, but I'm not dropping a grand on speakers and then need to upgrade the stereo and get an amp.

Most of my mods have been to make it go faster, handle better, or be more comfortable. I listen to tunes when I'm in it alone, but with my wife we rarely even have it turned on. While I do love the look and set up, I don't think I'll be a player with this one.