We do decals for your front bumper!

• Ok, got my inset decals on today. Really liking them!!! Brings an other wise dull area to life!!!!! Thanks @STYLN!!!!

Before the decals:

After:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I would like a set made with the reflective tape in Yellow. The yellow I use is very similar to the Yellow on the Goldwing, corvette....

If possible I want to order a set.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Dont currently have yellow at the moment but I can get it this weekend. This decal material is not "reflective" though. The only material we have that is will be the chrome decals.
    Let me know if you are still interested!

Jonathan

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @'STYLN can you give me a price for a red one same us @roadog1aj please

You won't be sorry @mytoy!! It really helps that area of the front stand out. Just the detail mine needed!! I followed @STYLN's instructional video and found applying the decals a piece of cake. No need to mix and use soapy water if you're comfortable with doing it per the video!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• You won't be sorry @mytoy!! It really helps that area of the front stand out. Just the detail mine needed!! I followed @STYLN's instructional video and found applying the decals a piece of cake. No need to mix and use soapy water if you're comfortable with doing it per the video!!!

I did see your picture and I love it. :):thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @'STYLN can you give me a price for a red one same us @roadog1aj please

$10 bux. Send PayPal to jmdesigns_and_more@yahoo.com (please note the underscores separating the words) When sending payment please use the "send money to family or friends option. Ill get then out to you in tomorrows snail mail!
    Thanks for your interest!!

Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Thank you info. I'll skip on the chrome (that is for Bill!) I would only want the yellow if it matches close to my paint.

Give me your address through PM and Ill send you some sample pieces with a number on the backing. If any of them work tell me which number you want and Ill cut that decal and send to you!

I think that would work the best so you can compare to your ride before purchasing!

Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @'STYLN can you give me a price for a red one same us roadog1aj please

'@mytoy' if you sent your payment already then you are probably the one I don't have any contact info for. Could you please send me your name, physical address and email in a PM so i can get these out to you! Thanks buddy

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I have no problem with "Slingshot" wording & emblems on my SS but don't care for that big "POLARIS" embossed into the front ABS that you guys are all adorning. To each their own, right?! I would rather that just be smooth ABS in that area. Due to Polaris' less than stellar reputation, it's almost embarrassing having that word on the front of the machine - sure don't want it to stand out even more! :P:thumbup:
    Considering different methods to cover it, hide it, eliminate it, etc. (carbon fiber, etc.)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I have no problem with "Slingshot" wording & emblems on my SS but don't care for that big "POLARIS" embossed into the front ABS that you guys are all adorning. To each their own, right?! I would rather that just be smooth ABS in that area. Due to Polaris' less than stellar reputation, it's almost embarrassing having that word on the front of the machine - sure don't want it to stand out even more! :P:thumbup:
    Considering different methods to cover it, hide it, eliminate it, etc. (carbon fiber, etc.)

I respect that opinion.Its not the same opinion as most others but like you said "to each their own" now if you would like to cover up the "embarrassing" logo in the front then you may be able to either order a new Canadian style nose- I think in the early models it didn't have that impression. Or you can ask @Painter for help on removal. He had suggested on the dark forum how to get that off with some sanding and elbow grease.

If you change your mind I can always send you rhinestone ones too, no one will ever notice it then!!!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @STYLN: Do you have a vinyl that approximates the Blue Fire? If not, I'll take a white or sparkle white. Can we just add it to my sweatshirt order?

Absolutely! Ill PM you shortly!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM