A little about what we do!

• My name is Jonathan and my wife is Melanie hence how JM Designs was born. We started our business because as parents of 4 girls and only 1 boy there was a huge demand for my wife to look as sparkly and different than all the CHEER mom's at our competitons! Prior to starting all our designs went through one person who would in turn charge us full price for the wife's cheer gear and then quickly take those ideas and sell them to all the other moms at the events. Rapidly we continued to give away free ideas and the Mrs. was no longer different from the other moms.

In November of 2014 I decided it was time to learn how to do this thing of putting glitter and rhinestones on some shirts!! After a few YouTube videos and some lessons from a friend in the business, we opened our doors for business and have grown a huge local fan base for our apparel! We have even established a popular Bingo line in which our garments are making it world wide!

Since this is not our day job we require a little extra time to get things done but rest assured you will definately be happy and appreciate the wait!

Since Polaris has slapped our hand with wanna be infringement letters we cannot post things we have done for sale, BUT.... below are just a few items we have made for ourselves ;) !

If there is ever anything you need or an idea you would like to see on a shirt, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can work to make it happen!~Jonathan and Melanie

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @STYLN...thanks for the thread!! Really great write-up!!
    Would like to order 2 hoodies like your first pic, and also the blue girl's T with the pink wording: "My Grandma bought a Slingshot and all I got was this crappy T-Shirt" & the Slingshot Princess on the back.
    I can send you sizes and names for the hoodies in a "conversation" later. Thanks!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @STYLN...thanks for the thread!! Really great write-up!!
    Would like to order 2 hoodies like your first pic, and also the blue girl's T with the pink wording: "My Grandma bought a Slingshot and all I got was this crappy T-Shirt" & the Slingshot Princess on the back.
    I can send you sizes and names for the hoodies in a "conversation" later. Thanks!!

That's not a problem! PM me whenever your ready and we will get this taken care of!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Got home today and saw the Santa (he sometimes goes by FedEx & UPS in these parts) had deposited a package at our door!!! Opened it up and found a couple of beautiful hoodies and little girl's T!!!! Awesome work @STYLN!!! The hoodies fit each of us perfectly, and the grand daughter is gonna love her T!!!
    Thanks Brother!!!! :00000156::00000436::00000441::00000441:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Got home today and saw the Santa (he sometimes goes by FedEx & UPS in these parts) had deposited a package at our door!!! Opened it up and found a couple of beautiful hoodies and little girl's T!!!! Awesome work @STYLN!!! The hoodies fit each of us perfectly, and the grand daughter is gonna love her T!!!
    Thanks Brother!!!! :00000156::00000436::00000441::00000441:

You know the damn rules!!!

Pics or it didn't happen... :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Damnit @Tripod!!! I was trying to get away with a quick post so I could kick back and enjoy some home made bread and pasta!!!!
    FINE!!!.......here's some pics of our latest swag.

Front of the Princess T:

Back of the Princess T:

My Hoodie:

The Wife's Hoodie

Back of Hoodies:

Bonus: a pic of our little Slingshot Princess :thumbsup:

A sharp eye will notice the two hoodies go together. I went with @'STYLN''s cool suggestion to have "Slingshot" on my left arm, and "Slingshot" on her right arm. That way "Slingshot" is showing on both sides as we're cruising down the road :00007555::00007555:

• Winner, winner, chicken pasta dinner!!! Awesome! Thanks for posting Bro!!! (And she IS a Princess!!!)

(And glad I could help you burn off a few extra calories from the homemade bread! :P )

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Winner, winner, chicken pasta dinner!!! Awesome! Thanks for posting Bro!!! (And she IS a Princess!!!)

(And glad I could help you burn off a few extra calories from the homemade bread! :P )

Thanks my friend!! She keeps us young for sure!!!!