New poll: Which would you rather have:

• This will be a tough one for some of you guys. Which would you rather have: 21

1. $5,000.00, cold, hard cash, to spend anyway you please. (15) 71%
    2. .10 cents for every photo that's been taken of your Slingshot, and every question you've been asked about it, since you got it. (6) 29%

New poll: Which would you rather have:

• Does that include all future pictures and questions? LOL

No. Only the ones taken so far, but keep in mind, this does include ALL photos taken even when you weren't around (like, when you were in the restaurant eating, or in the store shopping, and people took a photo of the Sling in the parking lot. We're assuming that the number can be magically known.)

• If they are shooting video at 30 frames (pictures) per second I should be a millionaire soon. I always know when a vehicle catches up to me and then sits in my blind spot that I'm having my photo taken.

Let me know if you need my address to send the first payment

• Shit, after the last two Slingshot events we've attended, that's easy to answer.
    Slingshot in the Rockies and Sundre Slingfest, we put on a lot of miles and a lot of days on the road. I'll take the money for each pic and question hands down
    :00008356:
    Pretty sure since I've owned my toy that the pic/question money would buy me not only a super charger but hydraulic shocks as well.