your first mod.

• wow! - Some of you did some pretty impressive first mods

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My first Mods were all at the same time.
    DDM fuel rail
    1320 v2 headers
    Alpha side exhaust
    DDM supercharger
    DDM short shifter
    DDM hood hinges
    DDM shift knob
    DDM firewall dress kit
    DDM coolent tank
    DDM red hoses
    DDM intercooler
    DDM coil cover
    Painter custom Valve cover!

• Corbin bags. I bought them when I bought the Slingshot and even against my best judgement, I didn't research them at all. The one set they had just installed looked so awesome! It was the only Mod that I did that day, and the only mod that I've removed since and sold (for much less).... thanks for reminding me!

Wife and I were talking today about all the mods that have been done. More than you would think... really adds up over time!

• NRG D-shaped steering wheel, garage door opener, & the Polaris white/ blue interior light kit. Must say the Polaris light kit is probably the most anemic mod I have done. They don't give off much light!!! I guess I can't complain, I am not that bright anymore either!

Sent from my iPod touch using Polaris Slingshot Info

• January 2015, 11" wheel with 325mm tire. Not a big thing now but back then no one had done it yet.

@mniron was making big backsides popular from the early days .... Polaris was going to release a music video about it - I think the lyrics started out with "oh my god Becky looks at Phil's rear tire. It is so big."

Good luck getting that song out of your head before bed tonight

• Corbin bags. I bought them when I bought the Slingshot and even against my best judgement, I didn't research them at all. The one set they had just installed looked so awesome! It was the only Mod that I did that, and the only mod that I've removed since and sold (for much less).... thanks for reminding me!

Wife and I were talking today about all the mods that have been done. More than you would think... really adds up over time!

Don't want my wife to know how much money I have spent on Mods! Scares the crap out of me and I don't really want to know either. Can't complain though, as we both love our Slingshot and like how personalized you can make them. She doesn't even tell me "You got another box UPS for the Slingshot" anymore when I get home from work. Guess I have her conditioned. Her shoe collection has grown alot over the last 1 1/2 year though!!!

CDCAMEL6

• I did the very most important thing I can imagine as soon as I got my baby home: Waxed every single inch!!!! 8o
    @BONES might be one of the few that would agree...this was THE first thing that HAD to be performed before any other mods...hands down!!! (guess it's the OCD tick kicking in as usual) :thumbsup:

Then I had to paint the brake calipers red.......another "MUST DO" pretty much while the wax has barely dried :00008356:
    After that, I started down that road we all seem to be traveling.....mods, mods & more mods...it's all foggy to me...I'm not sure the exact order anymore :00000019::00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi