Catastrophic brake failure cause/cure.

• Gather round boys and girls I have a story to tell...first off I'm the kind of person that notices things most people don't, I'm a "what if" kinda guy I like to take answers to questions to the extreme. In case you haven't noticed...and I like to connect dots from things and stories that you would never see a connection to...

That said before I tell you my story about how helicopter tail rotors and slingshot brake systems are connected I have a few questions I need answered by people that actually know the answered because you know or have done these things...if you don't know the answer I don't want any guesses or conjecture.

I need specific facts...

#1 the banjo washers...what are they copper, rubber or what?
    #2 I know you are not supposed to reuse the washers, has anybody reused them successfully?
    #3 have you ever cleaned the sensors and put them back in and have that work without tripping the failure light?
    #4 was the mysterious black stuff metal particles or rubber or could you tell what it was?
    #5 was you brake fluid exceptionally dirty with mysterious black stuff or metal particles?

Ok get back to me so I can finish my story...

• These quotes from annual employee evaluations belong here...

(1) "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom.....and has started to dig."

(2) "His men would follow him anywhere...but only out of morbid curiosity."

(3) "I would not allow this employee to breed."

(4) "This employee is really not so much of a 'has-been', but more of a definite 'won't be'."

(5) "Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap."

(6) "When he opens his mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."

(7) "He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle."

(8) "This young man has delusions of adequacy."

(9) "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them."

(10) "This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."

(11) "This employee should go far...and the sooner he starts, the better."

(12) "Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together."

(13) "A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus."

(14) "He certainly takes a long time to make his pointless."

(15) "He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier."

(16) "I would like to go hunting with him sometime."

(17) "He's been working with glue too much."

(18) "He would argue with a signpost."

(19) "He has a knack for making strangers immediately."

(20) "He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room."

(21) "When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell."

(22) "If you see two people talking and one looks bored...he's the other one."

(23) "A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on."

(24) "A prime candidate for natural deselection."

(25) "Donated his brain to science before he was done using it."

(26) "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."

(27) "Has two brains: one is lost and the other is out looking for it."

(28) "If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week."

(29) "If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."

(30) "If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the oceans."

(31) "It's hard to believe that he beat 1,000,000 other sperm to the egg."

(32) "One neuron short of a synapse."

(33) "Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled."

(34) "Takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes."

(35) "The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead."

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Look, I'm asking these questions Because I have not personally done them. And I guess since every other person on this site is a genius and I'm the only idiot I couldn't possibly know the cause?

I just thought of one more question....if you did clean and change the sensors did you have to bleed the brake system or can you put them back without bleeding?

FYI I had a conversation with my neighbor an ex military helicopter mechanic and I told him about the catastrophic brake failure problem...he told me a story that makes perfect sense and I think we could fix the problem ourselves without buying new sensors every week...if anyone is still interested knock off the crap and answer the questions for me...

• .....must have eaten too many paint chips as child, maybe lived under powerlines, lived near a leaky reactor, was dropped as an infant, who knows.....

If you are in fact a guy that notices things most don't and can tell us a story about how helicopter tail rotors and Slingshot brakes are put together then why should any of us waste our time or knowledge answering questions a guy of your caliber can find out for himself?

:POKESS::00000028::00008862::00008172::00008356::00008359:

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• .....must have eaten too many paint chips as child, maybe lived under powerlines, lived near a leaky reactor, was dropped as an infant, who knows.....

If you are in fact a guy that notices things most don't and can tell us a story about how helicopter tail rotors and Slingshot brakes are put together then why should any of us waste our time or knowledge answering questions a guy of your caliber can find out for himself?

:POKESS::00000028::00008862::00008172::00008356::00008359:

When my mother was pregnant with me, she was hit on the head with a record player but it didn't affect me, affect me, affect me, affect me...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014