SLINGSHOTS IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY,2018.

• Sadly I must say - my Dr shut me down from going to this wonderful rally. Gonna miss all you guys but I gotta keep off my foot just a little while longer as to not jeopardize attending Maggie Valley. I will be with you guys in spirit so have a drink and cigar for me. The more pics of you guys at this rally the better ... see you there next year!!

Noooo! We were really looking forward to seeing y'all next week!
    Well...Maggie Valley will be great! We need to make a run to the Sierra Nevada Brewery in Asheville, NC while we are there. If you want I can see about getting us a tour date.

• Thank you @Dave@DDMWorks. I hope Friday is the day as Saturday will be much more difficult for me. Will watch for response and look tonsign up for the tube.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Sadly I must say - my Dr shut me down from going to this wonderful rally. Gonna miss all you guys but I gotta keep off my foot just a little while longer as to not jeopardize attending Maggie Valley. I will be with you guys in spirit so have a drink and cigar for me. The more pics of you guys at this rally the better ... see you there next year!!

I hate that Mr.Bill!!! We were looking forward to seeing y’all again. You are making the right call though, always put your health first.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

Well Hell Bill! We were looking forward to spending time with y’all! Damn it! We get better my brother. We are praying for both of y’all .

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I am! So much that I was derailing a thread!

Here we go...

:whistling: @MiM I’m just following you guys. Mama’s with me this trip so I’ll have to keep it out of warp speed ;( .

Where you staying @jorgebri60. We are at best Western. Maybe me and wife can ride with you guys. But sometime I have to go by James Avery Jewlery for the wife. She needs some more trinkets. We are leaving Wednesday early be there in bout3 to 4 hours.

We’re heading out Thursday morning, be there Thursday afternoon. We’re stayijng at a guest ranch about 5 miles from the YO.

• You guys have fun and most of all be safe. The weather didn’t cooperate this year so staying in FL a little longer. Plus I have a new project I’m working on and hoping to be ready for Maggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hope you all have a great time in the Hill Country. As you guys are leaving Sunday, we’ll be pulling in. Wave if you see us.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Hope you all have a great time in the Hill Country. As you guys are leaving Sunday, we’ll be pulling in. Wave if you see us.

Let me know where you are Sunday or even Monday in San Antonio, and I'll see about getting away to catch up with you... Be nice to meet you and see the nuclear Sling... :thumbsup:

• Is it time yet? I’m all detailed and ready to mingle.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Let me know where you are Sunday or even Monday in San Antonio, and I'll see about getting away to catch up with you... Be nice to meet you and see the nuclear Sling... :thumbsup:

Planning on staying on Randolph AFB for a few days and riding the Hills.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• @Drew71646 there is a good place to eat on that fourth sister, Alamo Springs Cafe great hamburger place with jalapeño cheese bread bun which is very good. I think that would be good ride with lunch or evening mealtime. We can talk bout it and tryout. JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down