Steering wheel adapter questions

• Ok so here's the story, I ordered my assault wheel and a ddm adapter, turns out the ddm is back ordered for 3 to 4 more weeks. Chris at sling mods gave me a option of a NRG or a assult. I know the assault won't cover the clock spring, but what I'm more intrested in is steering wheel location I chose the ddm because it kept the wheel in the stock location does anyone have any info about the nrg or the assault adapter? Btw this is for NON removable adapter..Thanks in advace!

• The Forever Sharp adapter is pretty good from what I've heard. Not too expense and covers clock spring. Also short so stock location should be kept (or maybe more room gained)? Maybe buy something else or get credit with slingmods?

$60 on Amazon...

• The Forever Sharp adapter is pretty good from what I've heard. Not too expense and covers clock spring. Also short so stock location should be kept (or maybe more room gained)? Maybe buy something else or get credit with slingmods?

$60 on Amazon...

I flat out love the stock look of the forever sharp hub adapter and spacer. It does cover the clock spring and we concluded that I gained more room with this over stock. The dish of your aftermarket steering wheel plays a factor as well. I lost room going from NRG wheel to momo wheel.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• On slingmods website...

As other said, you can easily peel that yellow sticker off. No big deal.

Personally, I like the NRG the best. But I also have a couple of different quick releases and wheels.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• I flat out love the stock look of the forever sharp hub adapter and spacer. It does cover the clock spring and we concluded that I gained more room with this over stock. The dish of your aftermarket steering wheel plays a factor as well. I lost room going from NRG wheel to momo wheel.

I have the forever sharp with a quick release and I think the positioning is pretty good. If I didn't have the quick release I think it would be perfect.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Ok so here's the story, I ordered my assault wheel and a ddm adapter, turns out the ddm is back ordered for 3 to 4 more weeks. Chris at sling mods gave me a option of a NRG or a assult. I know the assault won't cover the clock spring, but what I'm more intrested in is steering wheel location I chose the ddm because it kept the wheel in the stock location does anyone have any info about the nrg or the assault adapter? Btw this is for NON removable adapter..Thanks in advace!

I've got an Assault hub adapter that I removed when I went to the Forever Sharp and Momo wheel. @2W2X1 helped me with the selection and install of these parts and I did gain space between me and the wheel with this setup. I also determined that the Assault hub/NRG wheel setup was equal in distance from the driver as the stock wheel which is dish shaped and not flat like most aftermarket wheels. I'd sell the Assault hub for $40 if you want to give it a try for a little less $.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)