Face mask/kerchief

• You gotta be shitting me with this bullshit!

• Yes sir. Standard issue Grundig hazmat suit. That mud is full of dirt! Smell my elbow. :thumbsup:

I can't smell due to all the years of the harmful jet fuel fumes (lawsuit pending) but my goof friend big dog would love to take a whiff and get back to me.

RNJ12

• Ask your wife or girlfriend if you smell after a ride. Kinda like a smoker taking a shower and lighting up right after using the towel. You still smell like smoke so why did you waste your time getting wet?

I'm sure your mom had the same thought when you was conceived. I've never heard anyone talk about harmful dirt and road debris from riding a motorcycle. If you want healthy drive an electric car and buckle up. You want fun and the wind blowing through your hair drive a SS. YOU make up some stupid accusations about the brakes on a Slingshot vs a helicopter and now you compare dirt and debris from the road vs a smoker. I'm new here but they always say there is one in the group. I'm guessing you are the one.

RNJ12

• I have posted proof of the toxic tire dirt issue and on going investigations of such. what has anyone else offered? Besides ignorant denial. you know you're all going to do the wash cloth and significant other smell test. But now you'll have to deny the results to make yourself look cool.

• Bigdog family photo:

unfortunately the people of china and Japan have to wear these because of the huge amounts of toxic pollution that blankets their country's. Most of it from worn out tires. LOL

Incidents of asthma, lung cancer, COPD and other breathing problems are increasing. It's not from CLean air

• I will definitely never do a washcloth or smell test. Drive my Jeep off-road at 2-3 mph (for 15 years) without doors or top and in a long line of other Jeeps. NOT worried about it. Rode a motorcycle for years in traffic, off-road, and on long highway rides. NEVER worried about it. Spent lots of time at race tracks watching, working, or managing a team and NEVER worried about it. Soon to have 3 years in a Sling, NOT now, nor will I ever worry about it. About to turn 63, family history indicates 90+ years, except for a grandfather who got hit by a train at age 38. I may only make it till tomorrow or maybe 100. At least I won't spend any of the time wishing I had tried something that could have been a lot of fun but didn't because I was worried about getting hurt or maybe catching a cold.