Pissing off a Harley Rider

• I have had quite a bit of experience with 1%ers and the only ones that may give you trouble are prospects. Patched in guys just believe you give respect you get respect. That being said - they are really not in to the whole wave thing at all !!! :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• that is one thing about riding the Slingshot - - even people in so called super cars crane their necks around checking you out at lights. I even had a guy in a brand new Bentley who followed me for several blocks slowing down to get behind me and then pulling up along side before finally rolling down his window at a light to ask me "how fast does it go"

No Bentleys here, mate.

You might very well see a $100K pickup, though!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I have had quite a bit of experience with 1%ers and the only ones that may give you trouble are prospects. Patched in guys just believe you give respect you get respect. That being said - they are really not in to the whole wave thing at all !!! :00008172::00008172:

Many wave.....many don’t....it’s not cool to wave at something that looks like a SS ....especially if THEY don’t consider it a motorcycle... many just keep looking straight ahead like they don’t see me. If I didn’t see it I don’t have to wave....or not wave and look like a jerk.

I wave at all of them....crotchers, trikes, bikes, scooters...I try to look like a nice guy to promote the slingshot. I try to be courteous in traffic and intersections. Blow the horn at assholes texting when the light turns green.. :whistling:8|:cursing:

• No Bentleys here, mate.

Thats one thing about living here in the Palm Springs area - - a very large number of high end vehicles compared to many other areas. And yes they does include the occasional $100k pickup. In just a very short stretch of highway 111 in Rancho Mirage on my drive to and from work most days I pass right by the Desert European motorcars campus where they sell Aston Martins, Mclaren's, Bentley's, Rolls, Land Rovers, Jaguars & Audi's and just next door to that is the Ferrari dealer and then a bit further up the road BMW, Porsche & Mercedes. I would guess I see at least 1 or 2 "super cars" on the road every single day, and sometimes more - - - and 9 times out of 10 I can catch them checking out the Sling - - - I am pretty sure they have absolutely no clue how much less what I am driving cost compared to what they are in - - - and I have to admit I love it :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• No Bentleys here, mate.

a little off topic but that reminds me of a few yrs ago I was helping my sons football team do a car wash to raise some funds for a trip. A guy pulls in with a Beamer and proceeds to tell the kids about when he was in school and the football coach told him that it was either practice or after school job and he chose the job and now look at him pointing to his fancy car. Well one of the big old farm boys spoke up and said " ya I got a $300 grand jd combine that we only drive on sunny days and only take it out half a dozen days a yr" the guy with the Beamer finished his car wash and left without really saying anymore.

• I know I'm gonna get crap out of this but here goes. 8 out of 10 was 80% when I went to school, did something change again and slept through it?

LC

Like when the Wife sends me out to a store to get something and there are two similar items to choose from.....So theres a 50/50 chance i'll bring back the right one......

And a 90% chance i'm wrong...=O.....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Like when the Wife sends me out to a store to get something and there are two similar items to choose from.....So theres a 50/50 chance i'll bring back the right one......

And a 90% chance i'm wrong...=O.....

The smart money says: buy both!

Call her from the car on the way home... You wanted Brand X, right honey?

No! Brand R!!!

"Good sweetheart, that's the one I got!"

And the other box? That sumbitch goes out the window before you get home! 🤠

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• My brother used to chat up sales girls and buy whatever they were selling. He always meant to return the purchases later, but often threw them in the back of his car and forgot about them. Don't know if he ever got a date that way!

Edited once, last by BKL ().