Slingshot Spotted Thread

• Yesterday I took the sling out for a 2+ hour ride. Didn't spot any other slingshots. Today I took the motorcycle out for a 2 hour ride and saw two slings. Backwards, many things in my life are backwards. So... I felt normal! :)

• Yesterday I took the sling out for a 2+ hour ride. Didn't spot any other slingshots. Today I took the motorcycle out for a 2 hour ride and saw two slings. Backwards, many things in my life are backwards. So... I felt normal! :)

Ain't that the way it goes...

Hopefully life with underwear is rolling better for ya! ;)

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Saw this guy on the strip today went by to say hello could not have been more unfriendly🙁 he definitely missed the memo...

Must have been a rental driver.

They pay a premium to drive one for a day.

They cool...

And then they run into an owner. ^^

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Saw this guy on the strip today went by to say hello could not have been more unfriendly🙁 he definitely missed the memo...

Hopefully 1 of two things happen if he was an owner and not a renter. #1 The light comes on and he realizes the community standards and steps up to the plate or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,#2 He gets rid of it SOON!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

I have a standing invitation to stop by one of the Vegas Slingshot rental companies and meet the owner. I chatted him up on another forum that was getting it's panties in a bunch over California helmet laws (go figure!), and his ownership of 40 Slings and real-world experience sending hundreds of people into Cali wasn't good enough for the group (go figure!), so I opened my mouth (keyboard) and jumped in (no surprise there). Seems like a great guy and I'm looking forward to meeting him next trip down. Maybe not his customers though...

SoCal the only time I've seen traffic that light on the Strip is early morning. What is the tourist population like down there right now? Next stop Valley of Fire? St. George? Zion? Bryce? All of the above?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I have a standing invitation to stop by one of the Vegas Slingshot rental companies and meet the owner. I chatted him up on another forum that was getting it's panties in a bunch over California helmet laws (go figure!), and his ownership of 40 Slings and real-world experience sending hundreds of people into Cali wasn't good enough for the group (go figure!), so I opened my mouth (keyboard) and jumped in (no surprise there). Seems like a great guy and I'm looking forward to meeting him next trip down. Maybe not his customers though...

SoCal the only time I've seen traffic that light on the Strip is early morning. What is the tourist population like down there right now? Next stop Valley of Fire? St. George? Zion? Bryce? All of the above?

If I had to guess most of the people here are locals and a few fly in's. Town has a strange feel to it. Lights are on and they are trying but not the same Vegas. Restaurants are mostly closed, no shows, it's just weird. If we were not coming back this way we would have not made a special trip to be here.

We are heading home today as we have been in Springdale and Zion these past few days .... Ya pictures to come soon :)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• No idea who this was or where he came from, but suddenly found myself behind him while toying around town today. I know, back east, you probably lose count of how many you see, but where I live, you're lucky if you see two of them in the same city.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• While driving through Austin I spotted a slingshot and it was James and Teresa in their purple SS. I was driving my truck pulling the trailer and in traffic, I looked down on my left and shouted, “Hey I know you two! “. What are the odds? Anyway Hello James and Teresa.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Saw a guy in a sling going the other way on highway 111 in Rancho Mirage this morning on my ride in. I was coming up to a light that had just turned green and looked over just in time to see him wave and to wave back - - I think it was red, but it all went by so fast and he was between other cars so all I really saw was the front. there is / was one other slingshot here in the valley, but it has a top and last I heard it was being sold.

Anyway if by chance you were on highway 111 going west this morning and waved at another slingshot - - that was me :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well, I guess there is another slingshot in town. coming into work this morning I saw the red sling again and this time he pulled up next to me for about a block he waved indicating he wanted to pull over and talk, but I had a meeting and indicated I couldn't. we both waved again and then he turned into our local Ford dealer - - I think he might work there so I am going to keep an eye out and see if I can find him again so we can talk

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey MADDMOE

I'm in Outer Banks for a couple weeks.

My daughter drove down Thursday, and was stuck in miserable traffic in or around NYC.

She calls me and describes the SS right next to her. It sounded like your machine from the description.

Was that you brother??

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Hey MADDMOE

I'm in Outer Banks for a couple weeks.

My daughter drove down Thursday, and was stuck in miserable traffic in or around NYC.

She calls me and describes the SS right next to her. It sounded like your machine from the description.

Was that you brother??

No Sir wasn't me, was up at 4:30 this morning on my Harley for a ride to West Point Military Base where they had a Buffalo Soldier ceremony, Bar B que & Ride........and believe me i missed my Slingshot the whole day, think im finally going to sell my 15 Road Glide

• No Sir wasn't me, was up at 4:30 this morning on my Harley for a ride to West Point Military Base where they had a Buffalo Soldier ceremony, Bar B que & Ride........and believe me i missed my Slingshot the whole day, think im finally going to sell my 15 Road Glide

My thought is that the Buffalo Soldier group will welcome you in the Slingshot.