Slingshot Spotted Thread

• I'm from PA. Since I don't have a MC license does that mean I must wear a helmet? I always wear it anyway, but on occasion I've run to the store without it.

No, because you have to follow the motorcycle rule, you don’t need one.....it wouldn’t hurt to get a motorcycle rule book to bone up on...for safety reasons..

• Passed a white slingshot going east on Palm Canyon at the intersection on Gene Autry this afternoon at 3:20. I slowed down and waved and I am sure they saw me. drove slower to the next intersection where I turned right and stopped hoping they would pullover but they just continued toward down town - - I suspect it was a rental, but if it was someone here - - - Hi!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Sunday I saw a blue one drive past the ice cream stand I was sitting at in monroeville, pa...

Today I saw an orange madness parked near my neighborhood...so I stopped and knocked on the door....I met the owner he was at his kids house....he lives about 10 miles from me.... we exchanged phone numbers.....I may have found a riding buddy...

• Just left Gatlinburg, TN a little while ago. There to attend a neighbors wedding. Traveled back roads to miss all the Memorial Day traffic in Pigeon Forge. On the interstate (I-40) side of Sevierville saw a orange SS with orange and black top and loaded down with travel bag headed towards Gatlinburg.

• Just left Gatlinburg, TN a little while ago. There to attend a neighbors wedding. Traveled back roads to miss all the Memorial Day traffic in Pigeon Forge. On the interstate (I-40) side of Sevierville saw a orange SS with orange and black top and loaded down with travel bags headed towards Gatlinburg.

• Saw a white SS in Waverly Iowa yesterday. Came up behind him and honked. Left arm shot up and got a nice wave.

The odds of two Slings being in Waverly at the same time are not very good. I should have bought a lottery ticket.

• Saw a guy today in a slow red one.....we passed each other and I spun around and followed him until he pulled over. It wasn’t his he rented it for the day. On some vehicle rental site. $125 plus $50 for upgraded insurance.

The guy that owns it rents it out....

I’m never going to rent my slingshot or any other vehicle to strangers...you know they are going to beat the crap out of it....

He called it a test ride...had his daughter with him....she said that guy we just passed is behind us...do you think it’s on purpose.? He said yep.... LOL 😂

He told me he’s rented other vehicles for the day on that site.

He liked it and he liked mine (smart guy) ....he really didn’t like the red color either....just saying..

• Was that before or after you had the dead bird head in the front seat?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Quote from Guardian_Angel

Ahhhh..... Anyone from OHIO still in ALABAMA?

Passed a Slingshot coming home, red I believe with OHIO tag.. Exited off on Thompson Road in Hartselle... just before 1am.

I SEEN YOU.... WHOEVER YOU ARE!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)