Slingshot Spotted Thread

• I was watching PD Live last night and in Greene County, MO a deputy was talking to a couple in a while Sling about helmet laws. The driver was explaining that the law was somewhat gray because the Sling was an auto cycle. Any one on here?

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• I was watching PD Live last night and in Greene County, MO a deputy was talking to a couple in a while Sling about helmet laws. The driver was explaining that the law was somewhat gray because the Sling was an auto cycle. Any one on here?

In PA it’s an auto cycle with a motorcycle plate and you have to follow motorcycle rules.

• Sat. 12/1/18 about 12:15 PM spotted red sling westbound on fm1488 in Magnolia TX. I was eastbound in a gray sling. I live in magnolia area, if you see this post PM me and we could meetup sometime for a ride.

• Passed by a white slingshot last Saturday west bound, east of Deland Fl. on SR 44. Hottie driving no passenger. Drive mine daily to work Deltona to Deland. Sometimes see a few out on weekends. Heh Ya'll.

• Noon on Christmas Eve and spotted a red SS, Welter single rear exhaust, and two people bundled up riding in Dandridge, TN. Have not seen this SS before in town. Temp is around 46d. Sunny and finally no rain or gloom. Suppose to be in 60's here by weekend and no rain.

• Spotted a Slingshot outside the South Point on Las Vegas Blvd at 6:15 pm today, Christmas day. It was all decked out with Christmas decorations and looked to be black, with purple wheel lights and a green faced Santa Grinch in the driver's seat. We were rolling out or I would have chatted him up. Great costume and getting lots of attention. Anyone here?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• highiso from state to state the laws are so mixed up over the "Slingshot" that I try to follow motorcycle laws wherever I ride. (I'm plated and registered as a MC) The Police Officers can't keep up with the changes that are happening. If your 'plated' as a motorcycle follow the MC rules. might even want to see about getting a MC endorsement on your license. I try to stay just a little below the 'radar'

• Spotted a fast red 2015-16 topless Slingshot in Cullman today. Headed south on Highway 31 at the intersection of Highway 157 at approximately 4:15pm. Rider was wearing a black helmet and was caught up in the traffic being diverted off I-65 south at the Lacon exit. Hope you made it beyond that mess a little less stressed.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Last night around 6:00 spotted a white SS at I-40 interchange (Exit 417) Dandridge/Jefferson City, Tn. Single driver with full face helmet and shorty windshield.

Think it had Virginia plates. We are just below the I-81 split going towards Va. and North.

• On April 25th at about 7:21 pm I pass a Slingshot going the other way on E. Palm Canyon by Gene Autry here in Palm Springs. He was heading east. I know the driver saw me, but neither one of us had time to react.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Red SL with Fla. plates, Welter Duals and roll bar racks, and no top. 10/45 am this morning headed south thru Georgetown. Older couple like me. I ran them down south of Georgetown but they would not stop.

Like you...couple of Kids getting younger with every mile in the Slingshot.

• Saw and orange and black one today going the opposite direction in Lower Burrell, PA with two guys in it. I turned around to try to catch up to them but no luck in finding them. There aren’t many around here....

• Saw and orange and black one today going the opposite direction in Lower Burrell, PA with two guys in it. I turned around to try to catch up to them but no luck in finding them. There aren’t many around here....

I'm from Hbg, PA. People tell me there are a lot in the area but I don't ever see them when I'm out in mine.