YOUR WIFE CALLED,,,,, She wants out of the wind, while still looking sexy !

• Nascar-styled windshields now in production ! With 10 degrees more slope and an unparalleled right to left sweeping arch, the most aerodynamically correct windshields are now available for your Sling. Cleaning up that airflow provides for increased efficiencies as well as the most comfortable, calmest ride for even the tallest occupants. Remember, happy wife, happy life ! Oh and it won't hurt having the sportyest looking aftermarket windshield either !

Sent from my SM-G903W using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Well, call her back and tell her to get out at the next stop sign... or jump.

Meanwhile, I gonna check out this shield when I get some more screen for enlargement....

Still got that leg elevating?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• What's the price? Does it come in various heights? Website?

Yes scooter trash please visit our website http://www.ssbodykits.com for more info, the existing height when measured from the floor directly below the inboard tip of dash pod to top of windshield edge directly above that front corner of dash pod is 37.5 inches. I will try to post a photo this being measured tomorrow for better reference. This height at over 100 mph still keeps the main airstream there 3 inches above the helmet of my 6 ft driver.

That being said, while this is our standard height ,custom heights are available upon special order.

Edited 2 times, last by kev ().

• @Neosolidus and @scootertrash it s a poly carbonate, basically a Lexan . I've used it a lot in aircraft use over the years and it's always held up well as far as scratch resistance etc. We treated those and will on all production ones with some of the certified products for aircraft use, just used what i had here but am sourcing the newest best ones to treat and then included with every windshield. It's amazing how much protection it adds , water beading etc. When you drag your hand across plain carbonate it doesnt seem to be too dragging until you apply this and your hand and rags then skate right across with a hugely noticeable difference. While some manufacturers are using 1/8 I decided to stay with the 3/16 for numerous reasons. 1/8 would probably suffice but just more comfortable with 3/16 . The price may seem a little discouraging compared to other Aftermarket windshields as the base and paint work and additional labour to drill and fasten too etc. So I'm afraid were going to have to start at $ 645 assembled shipped and painted with black texture spray. I realize it's not the U.S. consumers problem but I get dinged with additional brokerage charges as well with the free shipping being a Canadian manufacturer. I spent a lot of time sourcing the proper texture spray , one that takes to the different cleaners to shine like your existing plastics. The foam gasket material is installed to prevent marring on your dash pads and as well the base of the poly carbonate where it bolts to the fiberglass base via 6 mm countersunk socket head bilts anodized black, is also painted on the inside 1 ,1/4 " where it mounts to base so no water stains will show through as any water running down inside of windshield will just drain between painted base and painted windshield. Thereby not being visible form outside of polycarbonate.
    I realize most tall boy windshields run about 85 .00 cheaper but the added base and associated costs are necessary to gain the right to left arching and ten degrees more slope for the improved aerodynamics. And yes being the highest price there may have to be sale prices so twist my arms a little , just watch my legs !

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk