Kenny and Rab's North Ga. Ride - VERSION 2.0 - July 28-30 Blairsville 2017

• Got to see it before him.... :D
    Had to drop off all the personal belongings that were in @FunCycle SlingShot.

They even cleaned it up rather good. He still need to do some more detail work but if you guys new how much GA red clay was on that thing it really did look good.

We need a driving experience update as soon as possible... :thumbsup:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• A couple of problems #1 they were going to keep my fog lights and the home made brackets, but I remembered to get them. But they did keep the y connection for plugging them in. #2 all the stuff that I had installed n the grill including the SS emblem ($25) and the home made bracket. Is still at the dealers. #3 The alighnment---- runs down the road good but the steering wheel center is about 15 degrees to the left. I will be e-mailing Mall of America Indian of Buford, Ga. a little bit later about all of this. So now I have to pay for another alighnment and buy another fog light hook up kit and the stuff to redo my grill. @Ruptured Duck They claimed that they had the lazer for the aligh. but either they don't or they do not know how to use it. I just found out from my dealer that Polaris sent this lazer kit out to all dealers but they do not have any info are all of the parts.

• Got to see it before him.... :D
    Had to drop off all the personal belongings that were in @FunCycle SlingShot.

They even cleaned it up rather good. He still need to do some more detail work but if you guys new how much GA red clay was on that thing it really did look good.

We need a driving experience update as soon as possible... :thumbsup:

@Ruptured Duck as far as the wash job, my 7 year old grand daughter could do a better job. They might have hit it again with a pressure washer (a lick and a promise) still has Georgia clay all over the outside and if they did wash it they did not even wipe down, the wind screen and it is still water spotted. Yes, I did tell Kevin to wash it Thursday when he called me.

• Here s the problem with Mall of Georgia Indian. I also discovered this morning the signal light mod (TriLed) I had forgot about. So not we are near $500 dollars worth of mods that they removed for repairs. I can understand this and also them not reinstalling said items but said items should have been returned when I picked up the Slingshot Friday afternoon. But now I have to replace (BUY) these items again plus pay to have the alignment done correctly. (steering wheel is about 15 to 18 degrees to the left) which means that the total alignment is off.

• So now we are near $500 dollars worth of mods that they removed for repairs. I can understand this and also them not reinstalling said items but said items should have been returned when I picked up the Slingshot Friday afternoon. But now I have to replace (BUY) these items again plus pay to have the alignment done correctly. (steering wheel is about 15 to 18 degrees to the left) which means that the total alignment is off.

Um.....HELL NO! If those items were on your Sling when it arrived, and now they are no longer installed, and they didn't return the parts to you, that sounds like THEFT to me. @Bill Martin, what say you?

• I would have to know if the insurance policy had a rider for accessories. If the insurance company paid off on the accessories then No - if not Gerald is entitled to any post stock enhancements returned.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @FunCycle
    You might consider running it down to mike the lazerman and have him do your alignment. If anything is still twisted he will work to get it 100% or it can’t be fixed with alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @FunCycle
    You might consider running it down to mike the lazerman and have him do your alignment. If anything is still twisted he will work to get it 100% or it can’t be fixed with alignment.

@FunCycle

I am in Georgetown, S.C.

• After having the SS back for the last two weeks and the miles that I have put on it (I AM 100% CERTAIN THAT THE STEERING LOCKED UP). I have been doing some eperiments, like trying to drive off of the road. Your natural reflexes take over to try and steer you out every time even if you have to be real aggressive. The SS would not turn left people! Polaris and the dealer said that there was nothing wrong with it and no codes were thrown. I just want everyone to realize that the problem ( steering rack locking up )is still out there. Polaris was just lucky that this did not cause a serious accident with a death involved. Yes, I was very lucky. If it had locked up when the dash light flashed I would have been off the mountain. Someone was watching out for me.