Looking For Info on Salvage Value - Trash or Treasure?

• Don't know what @SlingLow is paying but this guy just wanted the slingshot gone, he had absolutely no intention of driving it ,I mean last i heard it still had 3.5 miles as it was delivered to him.
    He said he didn't even take it for a test drive.............

HUH???? confused-squared

Just a nice looking yard ornament???

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• OK guys, here's the lowdown on the hoedown. He didn't win it in a raffle as I thought. He told me that he does a bunch of charity work with the Red Cross and that his son set up a charity auction with them and Polaris, which is a prominent philanthropist in the Minneapolis area. Polaris donated the Slingshot, he was bidding to run the amount up, and got caught with the high bid. I am giving him $17k. He definitely didn't test drive it or it would have 150 miles and he'd keep it!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• OK guys, here's the lowdown on the hoedown. He didn't win it in a raffle as I thought. He told me that he does a bunch of charity work with the Red Cross and that his son set up a charity auction with them and Polaris, which is a prominent philanthropist in the Minneapolis area. Polaris donated the Slingshot, he was bidding to run the amount up, and got caught with the high bid. I am giving him $17k. He definitely didn't test drive it or it would have 150 miles and he'd keep it!

Yep, on his listing he explains this, basically he is just trying to recup what he paid, either way @SlingLow is getting a heck of a deal on a brand spanking new with full warranty intact.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Sounds like a win-win all around. Stoked for you @SlingLow

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Oh, Snap! I just realized this doesn't have the candy cane seats!

Hey! Get your well-dressed foot out of my Slingshot! Just kidding, that might be the farthest in he got. He did take a small loss on this as well.

Thank all you guys out there for your help and input. I could not have made this deal from where I live. I'm either very lucky or I'm a complete idiot and you're the biggest conspiracy con-man ring I've come across. I'm going with lucky...

• Oh, Snap! I just realized this doesn't have the candy cane seats!

Hey! Get your well-dressed foot out of my Slingshot! Just kidding, that might be the farthest in he got. He did take a small loss on this as well.

Thank all you guys out there for your help and input. I could not have made this deal from where I live. I'm either very lucky or I'm a complete idiot and you're the biggest conspiracy con-man ring I've come across. I'm going with lucky...

I remember a time not long ago that you were hesitant to jump into this place! I also remember telling you that you would fit right in, and this was the best forum around.... like family! I do believe you are coming around to the idea!

@mniron, Respect for what you did! Even if you had personal interest for the wrecked one, you still went beyond the call. You wear it well.....

• Yup... A STEAL!

Please don't tell the cops. I still have a clean record.

I remember a time not long ago that you were hesitant to jump into this place! I also remember telling you that you would fit right in, and this was the best forum around.... like family! I do believe you are coming around to the idea!
    @mniron, Respect for what you did! Even if you had personal interest for the wrecked one, you still went beyond the call. You wear it well.....

You're absolutely right @Goats_Hogs. I'm new to this made-up name and funny picture world. Everyone out there is forming an opinion based on what I type and I'm not always sure what is and isn't acceptable. Most days I'm just a guy named Doug bumbling through life, then I jump in my Sling and I'm SlingLow, Master of my universe! I look at your smiling face and realize I don't have a single picture of me with my Sling so here's me, doing what I love to do. I look forward to shaking your hand one day as @mniron, and I'm sure, many others have done. Skol brother!