Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You want to know why California is so far to the left that your head spins wherever they speak? Just read what the WONDERFUL Dianne Feinstein just said:

"All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. . . . And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Technically, that's incorrect. Her discussion was in 2013, and the exact verbiage is:

"Feinstein, March 7: If I understand this, this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military.

The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.

So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to– if you’re going to do this — find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon."

So, while she still proves her ignorance, she has not stated that all vets are mentally ill.

• No matter how you can spin it Obama, Hillary Clinton and all the far left has a seething hostility toward all the military. They seldom let it out but it is definitely there!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Let's not leave out the words of wisdom spoken by the great Nancy Pelosi when she publicly stated (when asked about the Obama care legislation). WE HAVE TO APPROVE IT SO WE CAN READ WHAT'S IN IT

WOW, I'm surprised nobody else thought of that logic first. Coming from the Democratic party that had Al Gore invent the internet, and Bill Clinton who spent over a MILLION DOLLARS to defend what the word SEX meant

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• And now it seems the Media WRECKER, BS news CNN is now starting to back Trump and lighten up..There false info stories makes/MADE them look stupid!! 58% approve of all Trumps moves. He has done more in 2 weeks than any other President. Like / Hate him he's the Real deal in doing whats BEST FOR AMERICA / AMERICANS. :thumbup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• No matter how you can spin it Obama, Hillary Clinton and all the far left has a seething hostility toward all the military. They seldom let it out but it is definitely there!!!

Who's an Obama and what this Hellary you speak of??

• Pelosi (San Francisco alt. left) actually had the nerve to publicly tell a woman whose son was tortured and killed by an illegal immigrant:
    "I pray for you, again, we all pray that none of us has to experience what you’ve experienced. So thank you for channeling your energy to help prevent something like that from happening, but I do want to say to you, that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law."

It is possible that she is so out of touch with the people in her very own district, she doesn't remember when Kate Steinle was shot by an illegal, and died in her father's arms????? Or does she think that her constituency is so stupid, they can't discern the truth. Nothing like an honest politician. :cursing:

• Pelosi (San Francisco alt. left) actually had the nerve to publicly tell a woman whose son was tortured and killed by an illegal immigrant:
    "I pray for you, again, we all pray that none of us has to experience what you’ve experienced. So thank you for channeling your energy to help prevent something like that from happening, but I do want to say to you, that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law."

It is possible that she is so out of touch with the people in her very own district, she doesn't remember when Kate Steinle was shot by an illegal, and died in her father's arms????? Or does she think that her constituency is so stupid, they can't discern the truth. Nothing like an honest politician. :cursing:

I watched that and could not believe she is that STUPID

• Another genius quote from the leader of the liberal left!! What does this tell you about her San Francisco base?? Thank God for the Electoral College or these idiots would be deciding every election

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WHY WE ARE DOOMED
    Purdue University: Natural Born Citizens
    Those of you who worry about Democrats versus Republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.
    In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.
    However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair it was of the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.
    The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"
    Yep, these are the same kinds of 18-year-olds that are now voting in our elections!
    They breed, and they walk among us.

• Trying to wrap my head around the Australia issue. So Australia has 1200 refugees that have been deemed unfit to be part of Australian society. They are being held in a camp offshore away from the Australia mainland. Obama agreed to let them come to the US a on his way out the door. Trump doesn't want to honor the agreement and the media is painting him as the bad guy WTF.

• Trying to wrap my head around the Australia issue. So Australia has 1200 refugees that have been deemed unfit to be part of Australian society. They are being held in a camp offshore away from the Australia mainland. Obama agreed to let them come to the US a on his way out the door. Trump doesn't want to honor the agreement and the media is painting him as the bad guy WTF.

That's about right.

• Not to mention they're anti gun...

he just looks like the kind of guy who would pull a trigger & get knocked on his ass. He should stick to his "Grande" coffee's! It's a damn large, I'm not learning new lingo for a Fing coffee!!!

• I haven't stopped at a starbucks in over 5 years, ever since he spouted off about guns and who he didn't want in his places of business.
    So I have done as he has asked.
    I will not bring my gun in his place of business,
    along with my fat ass,
    my big fat mouth,
    and my skinny ass wallet.
    No problem.

• And I HOPE NON OF YOU ARE DRINKING STARBUCKS!! Don't help our US Soldiers , but going to employ refugees! Starbucks has there head up there ass!! :thumbdown: There high priced Yuppie coffee sucks anyhow!!

ANTI.pngSTAR1.jpgSTAR.jpg

I pretty sure that I said something about this a few months back. Do not do anything with Starbucks are the Target stores for the same reasons. I have never spent a dime in a Starbucks and as far as Target the wife will not even walk in the doors.

• Well, this is my first post in this section because last night the UCBerkley situation really opened my eyes to what will be the downfall of this country.
    I remember back in the mid 60's when Berkeley was the leader in the "Free Speech Movement" and the successful effort to stop that basic right was lead at that same institution last night. It seems that Liberals are professing in the belief of free speech as long as they are the ones doing the speaking! Now I don't want to group all Liberals in one basket here but if the trend of Congressional Democrats constantly urging "resistance" (a term used in the 60's for what usually became violent protests) continues, America as we know it will change.

I believe in the Constitution and our right of free speech. I may not agree with what is being said but I defend the right to say it. Instead, we find now that whoever has the loudest mouth or whoever is the most violent has the only free speech.

It is sad when mouths are so open they cover ears!

Where were the police last night? How many were arrested? Why wasn't the riot controlled? it's not like the University didn't know this was going to happen. The Young Republicans had to put up an extra $6500 on short notice for extra security . I wonder why? I wonder how many Liberal groups have been asked to do the same? I suspect none.

And what did the Young Republicans get for their $6500? Injuries!
    So, does this now mean that we in America can speak our minds only if it agrees with those who might rebel?

Congressional Democrats. You are inciters! You are destroyers! You are tearing the fabric of this free Nation in your belief that your ideas and your views, your opinions and your philosophies are the only good ones for the Country and that anyone who questions or, God forbid, disagrees deserves to lose their right to free speech through violent protest. Shame on you! Where is your condemnation of these acts? Where is your response to protect? Where is your support for the rule of law?

I don't look at Trump as a 'refined' politician and, Lord knows, he will make mistakes but I am not totally convinced that his Presidency is the cause for what we are seeing. If Ted Cruise were elected or Carley or Carson would it have made a difference? Hillary still would have lost. Cabinet Nominees would still be held up. Main Stream Media would still be attacking. Democrats would "resist" and riots would still ensue. And Free Speech would still be threatened.

How many "Conservative Riots" have you witnessed? How many Conservative groups have become so violent? Yes, Conservatives may protest. Yes, Conservatives may yell and scream. But, for the most part, if they disagree with a speaker they simply do not listen.

The Freedom of speaking our mind is on the chopping block. I'm just thankful I'm here in my home writing this and not on the docket to speak at any Liberal institution of higher learning.