Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have been called many names, but "deplorable" is a first. Hope all my fellow deplorables get out their vote. Panic is starting to set in and if you think this is crude, just wait for the debates. They will be "must see" tv, I am already hoarding up on the popcorn.

• @WOLF - you are a reasonable man and your comment is great for reasonable people. Can you imagine the media hurricane if Trump had said something like that? The left will spin it to protect her. Another instance where the system is broken and rigged. If Trump had made a statement like that they would want to burn him at the stake!!

• Home News KID ROCK Sneaks Into Hillary Clinton Event To Shout ‘Vote Donald Trump’...
    KID ROCK Sneaks Into Hillary Clinton Event To Shout ‘Vote Donald Trump’ During Rally
    By Storm McMichaels
    Share on Facebook
    Tweet on Twitter

Kid Rock (real name Robert Richie) interrupted a Hillary Clinton campaign event during the Democratic convention when he shouted ‘Vote Donald Trump’ and ‘Hillary For Prison 2016’ from behind the DNC presidential contender.
    After entering the rally, Kid Rock blended in with the crowd before starting a loud ‘Vote Donald Trump’ chant. Numerous people in the crowd were swayed and joined the chant with Kid Rock after realizing he is the American hero who wrote ‘Bawitdaba’.
    Hillary Clinton reportedly looked at Kid Rock with fire in her eyes, before telling him that she was “glad nu metal was dead”.
    The ‘All Summer Long’ singer was able to get into the event by taking the Clinton pledge, a sacred ritual that requires you to sacrifice a lamb to prove your allegiance to the Clinton dynasty.

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I see this morning that Hillary stumbled and has to be helped into a van pursuant to a "medical episode". I wish her well but what is she hiding in her medical history. May be time to think a vote for Hillary could very well be a vote to have Tim Kaine as President. Admittedly he would be a better President than Hillary!!!

• It's in the low 80's and I'm feeling "Over Heated". Maybe I should leave this thread....That's what Hillary would do... :D

SURE YOU ALL saw the news :whistling:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Speaking to Hillary's cough I had two close friends that started off with a cough. After 3 or 4 months of coughing it was diagnosed as cancer, 3 months later almost to the day they were gone. What I am seeing with her is almost exactly how it was with them. Just my thoughts on her problem.

She already missed the "grief and emotion" train claiming she became "overheated".....

The way it went down seemed as if they already had a well laid plan ... just in case ....

Haven't paid much attention to the conspiracy theory about early signs of Parkinson's until now .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Where she's going when she dies, she may as well get used to being "overheated"... :00007505:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Speaking to Hillary's cough I had two close friends that started off with a cough. After 3 or 4 months of coughing it was diagnosed as cancer, 3 months later almost to the day they were gone. What I am seeing with her is almost exactly how it was with them. Just my thoughts on her problem.

Haven't paid much attention to the conspiracy theory about early signs of Parkinson's until now .....

We ain't that lucky.

I'm hearing pneumonia.

Don't know how much I believe that either.

• I have been in the medical field for over 30 years. That is not the video of a woman becoming weak or about to pass out as they are wanting the American people to believe. That is a neurological problem of some sort. See then appears in public again in a few hours looking as though she has nothing wrong with her. Then they spin the story expecting that we believe she now has pneumonia. That is not a case of pneumonia and not a case of dehydration either. I have seen dozen of people pass out during my career and they go down like a sack of potatoes. The severe weaving and bobbing she was experiencing just does not happen.

Pam