Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It seems that lately my life has been getting more complicated, and I want
    to thank those of you who are brave enough to still associate with me
    regardless of what I have become.

The following is a recap of my current identity:

· I was born white, which makes me a racist. · I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which makes me a fascist. · I am heterosexual, which makes me a homophobe.
    · I am non-union, which makes me a traitor to the working class and an ally of big business.
    · I am a Christian, which makes me an infidel.
    · I am older than 60 and retired, which makes me a useless old person. · I think and I reason; therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which makes me a reactionary. · I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe.· I value my safety and that of my family; therefore I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.
    · I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual's merits, which makes me anti-social.
    · I believe in the 2nd Amendment which makes me a killer. · I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland by all citizens, which makes me a militarist.· Please help me come to terms with this, because I‘m not sure who I am anymore!

· Newest problem – I'm not sure which bathroom I should use

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I am so angry when I hear on the biased media the crowds in Milwaukee referred to as protestors. People who assault police officers, create chaos, burn buildings and loot stores are criminals, not protestors, and deserve to be locked up. Unfortunately, our President and Attorney General have fostered the anti police sentiment and should share the blame for this unrest and violence. Without law and order we have anarchy and we will be doomed. I now go out of my way every time I see a police officer to thank them for what they do because they deserve our support.

• Our current administration has advocated this type of "behavior"...including the previous AG. Trump may not have a "smooth political filter" as part of his repertoire but I have never seen him do anything but show respect for LEO and military. Career politicians have a way of twisting words to suit their needs...I have an innate distrust for these sorts of people.

• Get depends that will alleviate any confusion! ;)

• DKF, if you have never seen Trump show disrespect to our military you must have slept through his insulting the heroic service of John McCain and the Gold Star family during and after the Democratic convention. After being shot down by the most deadly and sophisticated AAA the world has ever known over North Vietnam his captors, as a propaganda move, offered to release him because his father was an Admiral. He refused to leave his fellow POWs and endured years of torture for his courage.
    Then he grossly insulted the immigrant family whose son, Captain Khan, gave his life for his fellow troops when checking security on his day off. How that is acceptable to anyone on this forum who claims to love this country I can't fathom. I was in then out of the war in SE Asia while Mr. McCain was languishing in conditions we can never really imagine.
    I don't care much for Hillary Clinton but I can't for the life of me see how any veteran or even those who claim to support them even consider Donald Trump worthy of being the Commander in Chief.

• Bill Martin, Benghazi was a tragedy all around but we both know that the Secretary of State has no more authority to call in the troops than your or I. Not a defense of the players but between our illustrious Congress beating this long dead horse and Trumps' mouth I have about had it with the GOP. Your are dead on about our paltry choices.

• I verified this article to 100% true. Feel free to Google it and to verify the validity of the statements made here with Fact Check and you'll see the following video to be a true and accurate statement of facts that every voter should view prior to voting in November

Klintonerdämmerung / ViewPure

I'm funinthesun and I approved this posting

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I know Hillary could not call in troops but she bald face lied to the families of the Heros and the Anerican people about the Benghazi attack and I just can't stomach that. She would have done better to remain silent than to help yet another Obama coverup. As far as the GOP it doesn't have a very sweet taste right now but certainly less sour than the far left Democrats. I wish both parties could be obliterated along with Super Pacs and the entire DC machine. I think Trump will do a lot to accomplish that and Hillary will make it worse if that is even possible.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I verified this article to 100% true. Feel free to Google it and to verify the validity of the statements made here with Fact Check and you'll see the following video to be a true and accurate statement of facts that every voter should view prior to voting in November

Klintonerdämmerung / ViewPure

I'm funinthesun and I approved this posting

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• No matter which side wins the election, the shit is going to hit the fan the day after. Those of us that still believe in "truth, justice, and the American way" need to be prepared for anything...just my opinion.