Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just a random thought this morning and I know how troublesome those could be. However since most T-shirts are made in China I wonder if I placed an order with a Chinese company for T-shirts hats and coffee mugs that say things like “communism sucks” “let freedom ring“,

“Better Dead than red”. You get the idea I wonder how many takers I get🧐

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Just a random thought this morning and I know how troublesome those could be. However since most T-shirts are made in China I wonder if I placed an order with a Chinese company for T-shirts hats and coffee mugs that say things like “communism sucks” “let freedom ring“,

“Better Dead than red”. You get the idea I wonder how many takers I get🧐

not sure it would matter - - I highly suspect the labors that would actually be making and printing the shirts can even read or understand English - - I may be the most used language in the world, but probably not much among Chinas lower working class.

on the other hand if you decide to give it a go - let me know :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• There has already been incidents around the country where cops have called in sick (known as the ‘blue flu”) for 1 or days - I believe in LA maybe around 300, also in Atlanta, etc. Good on ‘em! They are risking their jobs by doing so. My personal wish is that every single cop nationwide walked off the job for 1 week, all at the same time, say 8/1-8/7. Let’s see what happens to the crime rate during that week & listen to the media piss & moan about it. Unfortunately, many officers would lose their jobs & they have families to support. God bless the Thin Blue Line. You guys & gals have a damn tough job & are under-appreciated & underpaid. You have my full support & my utmost respect ...

I just bought me a new blue line flag, for the SS the other one is starting to come apart, I also found a small Trump flag to ride with

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/flo…ts-home-intruders-sheriff

I love this... you can count on criminals being stupid!! 3 guys do a home invasion to steal...wait for it... A GUN COLLECTION!! Now 2 are dead and one shot. Sheriff said homeowner was exercising his 2nd Amendment right to protect himself - I love a happy story these days!!!:thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/flo…ts-home-intruders-sheriff

I love this... you can count on criminals being stupid!! 3 guys do a home invasion to steal...wait for it... A GUN COLLECTION!! Now 2 are dead and one shot. Sheriff said homeowner was exercising his 2nd Amendment right to protect himself - I love a happy story these days!!!:thumbsup:

Sadly, as you well know Bill, even if there are no criminal charges, the shooter can (& probably will) get sued in civil court (wrongful death, yada yada yada) by the family(ies) of the perpetrators due to our excessively litigious society. And, even if you “win” that, your “win” can cost you easily mid-6 digits. This is why ALL gun owners (whether or not you carry) should carry insurance for that. Personally, I chose USCCA but there are several good ones out there. Do your research but for crying out loud, get coverage to protect yourself from losing everything, even if a shooting was legal & justified.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Sadly, as you well know Bill, even if there are no criminal charges, the shooter can (& probably will) get sued in civil court (wrongful death, yada yada yada) by the family(ies) of the perpetrators due to our excessively litigious society. And, even if you “win” that, your “win” can cost you easily mid-6 digits. This is why ALL gun owners (whether or not you carry) should carry insurance for that. Personally, I chose USCCA but there are several good ones out there. Do your research but for crying out loud, get coverage to protect yourself from losing everything, even if a shooting was legal & justified.

Not in Florida.

We have "Stand your Ground" law here.

Once he claims stand your ground and is granted it, he is immune from civil litigation suits and prosecution..

Best damn law we have!!!!

• Not in Florida.

Once he claims stand your ground and is granted it, he is immune from civil litigation suits and prosecution..

Damn! That sounded almost too good to be true so I looked it up. Unfortunately, stand your ground law does NOT protect you from civil litigation as per a Florida Supreme Court ruling. Found several articles about it - here’s a link to one of them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…ory.html%3foutputType=amp

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Damn! That sounded almost too good to be true so I looked it up. Unfortunately, stand your ground law does NOT protect you from civil litigation as per a Florida Supreme Court ruling. Found several articles about it - here’s a link to one of them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-reg-stand-your-ground-ruling-20170928-story.html%3foutputType=amp

As I said

once it has been approved by the courts.

it "implies recognition by the Legislature that civil immunity will be determined separately in a civil proceeding."

They can file suit, but in the initial hearing, the defendant and his attorney will plead the "Stand your ground" defense and as long as it is approved as valid claim, he will be granted immunity that will be that.

• Not in Florida.

Sounds like Oklahomas make my day law.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Sadly you can be sued for just about anything you can imagine. Liberal judges allow cases to proceed that should be thrown out when first presented but are allowed based on the judges political beliefs. The real problem is ambulance chasing lawyers!! Don’t get me wrong I did some foul shit to make money back in the day (anything illegal I can neither confirm or deny😂) but was never involved in frivolous lawsuits. I learned quickly that the way to make big money was to play off people’s greed. Home invasions nationwide should be a no brainer with no judicial blowback. If you don’t have the right to defend yourself in your own home what do you really have?? Freakin lawyers—a necessary evil :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• To those who think that Joe Biden has started to lose his mind and his ability to lead this country, let me point out to you this one important detail. THIS DIDN'T START IN 2019. Watch this short video and you'll see it goes back 10 years or more. God save us if this senile fool wins in November

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE