Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Not sure what you are implying?

Wasn't implying anything. Just stating I agree it "turns my stomach" that every day, well meaning words and symbols get twisted by those with other agendas and when it becomes more a symbol of the latter than the former, we have to give them up or look like we part of a group we prefer not to look like we are part of.

• Did anybody watch the President’s speech at Mt. Rushmore on July 4th? Every true American patriot should listen to it. IMHO it’s the best speech he’s ever given. Sacrifice 40 minutes of your time & watch it - you’ll be glad you did. If you were never sure where Trump stands, this will clear that up.

Here’s a link:

https://710wor.iheart.com/feat…speech-at-mount-rushmore/

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Wasn't implying anything. Just stating I agree it "turns my stomach" that every day, well meaning words and symbols get twisted by those with other agendas and when it becomes more a symbol of the latter than the former, we have to give them up or look like we part of a group we prefer not to look like we are part of.

Absoulty, I'm afraid for the country. I'm older, and its scary to me!

• Did anybody watch the President’s speech at Mt. Rushmore on July 4th? Every true American patriot should listen to it. IMHO it’s the best speech he’s ever given. Sacrifice 40 minutes of your time & watch it - you’ll be glad you did. If you were never sure where Trump stands, this will clear that up.

Here’s a link:

https://710wor.iheart.com/feat…speech-at-mount-rushmore/

I checked as it was in progress. Not covered on other media sources. Sad.

• I checked as it was in progress. Not covered on other media sources. Sad.

Yep. Media sucks & is run by the left. That’s why I provided the link so people could watch the speech if they hadn’t seen it.

The media can’t handle the truth...

• If folks who believe in the mask want to wear one I am all for them doing it. Heck they can sleep in it if it makes them feel better. If they have so much confidence in their mask they shouldn't be concerned if anyone else wears one or not. I don't really believe our government has any confidence in the masks or they would put them on the prisoners instead of turning them loose. Hmmmmm

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/chi…eaten-robbed-grocery-trip

If the police can’t defend you what if this 80 year old gentleman pulled his pistol and shot both of em dead for this cowardly attack!! They should just come pick up the bodies, take the old fella to the hospital and give him a medal!! Animals that will attack a poor old man trying to buy food at the grocery store is a predator to any innocent citizen. Sadly, in liberal California they would probably charge the old man with some kind of crime. If you can’t defend yourself and they defund the police this will be the norm rather than the exception. That famous TV show will have to add a word to their song— “BAD BOYS - BAD BOYS WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN WE DON!T COME FOR YOU”

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There has already been incidents around the country where cops have called in sick (known as the ‘blue flu”) for 1 or days - I believe in LA maybe around 300, also in Atlanta, etc. Good on ‘em! They are risking their jobs by doing so. My personal wish is that every single cop nationwide walked off the job for 1 week, all at the same time, say 8/1-8/7. Let’s see what happens to the crime rate during that week & listen to the media piss & moan about it. Unfortunately, many officers would lose their jobs & they have families to support. God bless the Thin Blue Line. You guys & gals have a damn tough job & are under-appreciated & underpaid. You have my full support & my utmost respect ...

• Even a simple traffic stop is putting an officer’s life at risk. They don’t know what kind of a maniac they’re pulling over. Many incidents of cops being shot & killed just for pulling someone over. How would you feel if simply walking to your mailbox put your life at risk? Or a trip to the grocery store? (See Bill Martin post above). I think ALL patrol cars should have 2 officers - in many cases, the officer is alone.
    So...

#FundThePolice

• Even a simple traffic stop is putting an officer’s life at risk. They don’t know what kind of a maniac they’re pulling over. Many incidents of cops being shot & killed just for pulling someone over. How would you feel if simply walking to your mailbox put your life at risk? Or a trip to the grocery store? (See Bill Martin post above). I think ALL patrol cars should have 2 officers - in many cases, the officer is alone.
    So...

#FundThePolice

No worries - unarmed traffic patrols (government can’t lose that revenue) and social workers can take the place of cops. I’m sure everybody will be lining up for those jobs - until some are shot down like dogs in the street. So let’s look at the future under Dem control - release prisoners, hamstring the police, open the borders, tax us into oblivion, any dissenting views will be deemed hate speech and take away our 2nd Amendment Rights leaving us unable to protect ourselves. Sounds crazy but how far are we from doing away with that old, outdated, racist Constitution with many of our freedoms going up in smoke. Six months ago who would have thought we would be where we are now. Imagine where we could be a year from now if these people take over. We all have to push all our friends, enemies, family, strangers, anybody who doesn’t want to live in that world to please get to the polls and put a stop to this madness!’

I’m Bill Martin and I approve this message :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If folks who believe in the mask want to wear one I am all for them doing it. Heck they can sleep in it if it makes them feel better. If they have so much confidence in their mask they shouldn't be concerned if anyone else wears one or not. I don't really believe our government has any confidence in the masks or they would put them on the prisoners instead of turning them loose. Hmmmmm

PSA: The wearing of a mask has never been about protecting the wearer. It is about keeping ones filthy germs to themselves.

;)