Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• mandatory...2 names on a birth certificate....for financial responsibility and social guidance.....they all said a fatherless upbringing was the major problem...

Calling themselves black Americans is self segregation....I don’t Run around calling myself a white American...

Like it or not....we are all AMERICANS.....PERIOD.....

• mandatory...2 names on a birth certificate....for financial responsibility and social guidance.....they all said a fatherless upbringing was the major problem...

Calling themselves black Americans is self segregation....I don’t Run around calling myself a white American...

I agree except for the mandatory 2 names on the birth certificate - no way to enforce it. One of the biggest problems IMO - and everybody that pays taxes should be pissed no matter the race - some irresponsible asshat gets the ass and we get the bill. Guess we should be happy - at least we get a good government screwing out of it!!:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Is the mandatory 2 names thing for every woman who has a child? or do you want it only for Black women?

I don't know all of the causes of the various problems that people of color face in this country, but there are those that say the destruction of the traditional family unit is the direct result of families being separated by slavery and then inability of men to get jobs that would support a family because of systemic racism just lead to the continuation of the problem - - - Not saying this is true, but I do think it is worth consideration

can any of us honestly say we would have had the same successes we have had and been in the same place we are now if we had been born poor and black? I am sure we would all like to think so, but is that truly reality?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have ALWAYS said that the REAL racist were the one's that talked about it all of the time. If we had a REAL education system for let us say for the last 50 years, we would not have the problems we are having now. You have to teach our children that there is more to life and they can be anything they want to be.

• I agree except for the mandatory 2 names on the birth certificate - no way to enforce it. One of the biggest problems IMO - and everybody that pays taxes should be pissed no matter the race - some irresponsible asshat gets the ass and we get the bill. Guess we should be happy - at least we get a good government screwing out of it!!:00008172:

I was called out to work a fatal crash. The driver was dead and had no ID on him. I contacted the vehicles owner and she advised her boyfriend had the car. I asked his name and she didn't know it. They had a child together so I asked what his name was on the birth certificate. She advised it was left blank. Once I advised her he was dead she gave me a name and we finished the investigation. A week later I got a phone call and she asked if we had a DNA sample of the driver. She needed to prove he was the dad to apply for Social Security for the child. We did not have a sample.

Apparently the SS check is a lot more than what she was already getting.

• Even growing up in California which may be the most diverse State in the country I can say without hesitation or doubt that in my life I have been hired by several different employers that I can 100% guarantee would not have hired me if I had been black

• Even growing up in California which may be the most diverse State in the country I can say without hesitation or doubt that in my life I have been hired by several different employers that I can 100% guarantee would not have hired me if I had been black

Ever heard of this....

af·firm·a·tive ac·tion

/əˈfərmədiv ˈakSHən/

nounNORTH AMERICAN

1. (in the context of the allocation of resources or employment) the practice or policy of favoring individuals belonging to groups known to have been discriminated against previously.

How many whites have been denied using that rationale ??

• Are you saying that affirmative action makes discrimination acceptable or some how compensates?

If you think about it wasn't affirmative done as an attempt to make up for prior discrimination?

Look - I am not trying take any sides in this thing, frankly as a white man who has never had to walk in a black mans shoes who am I to even say I understand what its like - - all I can say is what I have experienced and I have never not been hired because of my color, and I have never been turned away from a business and refused service because of my color - - and I do have black family members who have experienced these things and much worse

• With the NFL deciding to play the Black National Anthem BEFORE the Star Spangled Banner before the games, will there be any outrage if players "take a knee" during the playing of that song? Just wondering if it works both ways or not

No, they already said they would stand for that...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Is systemic racism what has kept this segment of our population in poverty? - - I can't answer that, but I can see the logic behind the idea that extreme poverty can lead to a higher crime rate and increased violence

I get the crime rate... But why not attack the people who are causing the problem and not your neighbors. So you got screwed by the whitey ... and you are gonna kill some folks in your neighborhood... Still not getting it... Killing a 3 and a 4 year old... I cannot believe that systemic racism has anything to do with this...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Everyone that knows me knows my politics and where I stand so I am enjoying reading everyone's posts, I will continue reading but will not inject any of my views into the conversation, I value everyone's friendship more than pissing someone off and loosing that friendship.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Are you saying that affirmative action makes discrimination acceptable or some how compensates?

If you think about it wasn't affirmative done as an attempt to make up for prior discrimination?

Look - I am not trying take any sides in this thing, frankly as a white man who has never had to walk in a black mans shoes who am I to even say I understand what its like - - all I can say is what I have experienced and I have never not been hired because of my color, and I have never been turned away from a business and refused service because of my color - - and I do have black family members who have experienced these things and much worse

I’m sayin that racism is wrong no matter the circumstances. Affirmative action equals reverse racism IMO. I am not going to say that black folks don’t get discriminated against on occasion still but it is the exception rather than the rule. That was my point about affirmative action - retribution for sins of the past for innocent Americans. I can tell you being from the South there are still places a black person does not want to try and go without possible violence against them. By the same token if you or I decided to go to Harlem or Watts to have a beer chances are we may not come out. Everybody is on the racist this, racist that whatever. Racism is going to exist no matter what anybody says or does. It always has - always will to some degree. The key is to at least get to a point where the majority of folks of all races feel like they are not being taken advantage of. Sounds simple but it is still a problem after 244 years😩

• Everyone that knows me knows my politics and where I stand so I am enjoying reading everyone's posts, I will continue reading but will not inject any of my views into the conversation, I value everyone's friendship more than pissing someone off and loosing that friendship.

DAMN LIBERALS!! Can’t get em to take a stand on nuthin!!:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172:

• I get the crime rate... But why not attack the people who are causing the problem and not your neighbors. So you got screwed by the whitey ... and you are gonna kill some folks in your neighborhood... Still not getting it... Killing a 3 and a 4 year old... I cannot believe that systemic racism has anything to do with this...

Drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tom.... Hope all is well.

• I agree except for the mandatory 2 names on the birth certificate - no way to enforce it. One of the biggest problems IMO - and everybody that pays taxes should be pissed no matter the race - some irresponsible asshat gets the ass and we get the bill. Guess we should be happy - at least we get a good government screwing out of it!!:00008172:

no 2 names

No federal or state financial assistance. Ever. Enforcement in full play. Don’t forget you’re talking about the I want everything free generation.