Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just to show you what is going on around here, our main street is about 1/4 mile long. Just a few minutes ago I rode thru, there are "I meant to count them" maybe 12 American flags in the whole 1/4 mile and half of that is residential housing and there is also around 6 TRUMP flags in view of the street. It use to be an American flag on every building and ever light pole a few years back (no over 2 or 3 years ago) At this time I have around 40 American flags in my yard, I also have one flag pole with the American flag and the Confederate Battle Flag. The other pole has the South Carolina state flag and one of around 14 different Southern Flags and or the "DO NOT TREAT ON ME". Then on the front of the house this week it is "TRUMP COUNTRY"

• FunCycle - you are 100% correct. You and I have been wearing Trump hats for 4 years now. It always amazes me how many people give me a thumbs up or a “love the hat” but how seldom I see anybody else wearing one. Maybe if more folks stood up for what they believe maybe we wouldn’t be in the shape we are in letting the fringe liberals take over the country!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill Martin this one is for you. Does anyone else beside me notice the number of Trump Flags, Ball Caps, stickers out there while you are riding around town or out on a trip. Also remember that no one is giving this stuff away yet, so all of us with "BALLS Enough" are spending our money to show how we think. Hell" I have bought and give away around 100 "TRUMP" ball caps in the last 9 months or so on my own and wear a different one each day of the week.. The so called Democrats, are to cheap to buy flags and ball caps and to display and support how they feel, they are to CHICKEN SH_T to let people know how they feel. That in IMHO is a lot of what is wrong today. The people are not willing to stand up for what they believe in and they cannot think for themselves. To those same DA's who you going to call and cry to when they do away with the Law Enforcement. That is just my opinion, but look around you if you do not believe me.

it’s not that people don’t want to show support for trump. I have 5 vehicles that sit outside. And I’m not young enough to have to physically fight or worse anyone over my decision. I have donated around $2000 already.

• I Think I’d like to see the Draft reinstated and watch these libtards start to drink the Jim Jones Juice. If they decide to leave, Maybe they can take 3/4 of Hollywood with them when they leave the U.S. and we won’t leave the porch light on either.

• A Fact of life is always what color will the baby be. Back years ago at the Motorcycle US Nationals in Indy there was a beautiful blond with 5 children, the youngest looked just like her, the other four were an assorted mix right up to full on black. Sorry folks you can not make this stuff up or cover it up. To each his own, just leave me alone.

• OK people, of the 2,899 members on this forum how many of you will make a statement as to where you stand as to the next election???? Probably not many and there lies the problem. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN whether it is right or left, I don't give a s-it but the people around you could care. I could say more but I will leave it at that!

• As usual we don't have a choice. It's even more evident this election than any election before. Trump may not be the ideal choice but this election he is the only choice. MAGA! TRUMP 2020!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• OK people, of the 2,899 members on this forum how many of you will make a statement as to where you stand as to the next election???? Probably not many and there lies the problem. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN whether it is right or left, I don't give a s-it but the people around you could care. I could say more but I will leave it at that!

That is where I stand United States of America

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Edited once, last by mytoy ().

• I never would have thought the Democrats could possibly offer up a worse candidate than they did in 2016 yet here we are. You may not like Trump’s style but at least he has proven he has the stamina and the mental fortitude to do the job. I don’t believe anybody believes Biden can govern for 4 years. His only saving grace for “those” voters is he is not Trump! Good thing Uncle Joe has an explanation...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it