Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Texas Realtors Will Stop Using 'Master' to Describe Bedrooms, Bathrooms

Saw this heading an article on Houston Realtors have determined the above terms to be racist. Is this insanity ever going to stop??

Aren't the terms "master" and "slave" also used by electricians when wiring up the circuitry in a house? :/

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Texas Realtors Will Stop Using 'Master' to Describe Bedrooms, Bathrooms

Saw this heading an article on Houston Realtors have determined the above terms to be racist. Is this insanity ever going to stop??

Oh no... we are going to have to do away with the Masters Golf Tournament... and Masters Degrees at College... Oprah even has a class that is called Master Class... the list goes on.. it will have to be removed from the dictionary... but you know Fuck will always be ok... or MF.. As someone said.. let the past be the past and judged on was was the past and not the present... In the future they will most likely look back at us and say what a bunch of RETARDS....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Aren't the terms "master" and "slave" also used by electricians when wiring up the circuitry in a house? :/

The words master and slave are used in many different fields and applications that have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were also used when talking about the keeping of people as property

in fact if I ever master my mechanical abilities I might not have to slave for so many hours to replace the master cylinder on my slingshot which would give me more time to get my new smart lights and slave switches installed and them perhaps I would have the time to watch the Masters golf on TV

Perhaps next they can go after the word "owner"

It really amazes me how stupid people can be with language - almost every word has different applications that are totally unrelated and to say a word is a "bad word" because you dont care for one of the applications of that word to me shows an ignorance of language

for me there are no "bad words" words are nothing more than a collection of sounds / letters - nothing more - - what there is are inappropriate application / usage of words - - - example:

removing the exhaust from my slingshot today was a bitch

Your a stupid Fn' bitch

same word totally different thought and sentiment in how it is applied

words are never bad - what can be bad is the intent behind the word and even if you change the word or eliminate the word the intent will be the same.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yeah and it's the same for flags. It don't mean the same thing to me as it does you but I have to put my flag away and not show my pride because you are not mature enough to realize the same thing can mean different things to different people. Your oppression ends where mine begins. jes sayin

When I used the word "you" I wasn't reffering to any single individual.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I get what your sayin - this word aside from the obvious....

Code
    1. Fraud: I got fucked by my insurance agent.
    2. Dismay: Oh, fuck it! Problem: I guess I'm fucked now.
    3. Aggression: Fuck you. Passive: Fuck me. Confusion: What the
    4. fuck?
    5. Difficulty: I can't understand this fucking business.
    6. Despair: Fucked again. Philosophical: Who gives a fuck? Religious: Holy Fuck. Incompetence: He's all fucked up. Laziness: He just     fucks about.
    7. Displeasure: What the fuck is going on? Rebellion: Fuck off! Surprise: Fucking
    8. Incredible!

Most versatile word in English language 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I get what your sayin - this word aside from the obvious....

Code
    1. Fraud: I got fucked by my insurance agent.
    2. Dismay: Oh, fuck it! Problem: I guess I'm fucked now.
    3. Aggression: Fuck you. Passive: Fuck me. Confusion: What the
    4. fuck?
    5. Difficulty: I can't understand this fucking business.
    6. Despair: Fucked again. Philosophical: Who gives a fuck? Religious: Holy Fuck. Incompetence: He's all fucked up. Laziness: He just     fucks about.
    7. Displeasure: What the fuck is going on? Rebellion: Fuck off! Surprise: Fucking
    8. Incredible!

Most versatile word in English language 😂😂

I'm soooooooooo ofended!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Guess we must rethink “being in the black” not red financially speaking. ALL racist terms must be eliminated :00008172:

The restaurants down here can now only sell seafood as fried, broiled, grilled or baked. They can no longer advertise it as being blackened. I agree that this is getting way out of hand. Worse than all of that is anytime you now voice any opinion that could even slightly be viewed as being negative, you're automatically assumed to be a racist. The actions of out of control white cops towards black people have NO business being covered up, but not all white people are racists

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• what will we now call a black out (to lose electrical power)

How do we fix mistakes without “white out”

No more black balling or black listed...
    no more white lightening ...

No more yellow pages...

No black top...

No black eyes..

No more white Or black sheets...
    no white wash...(paint)

No whites setting on the washing machine..

No black or white walls (tires)

No more black and blue (bruises)

No more “Ks” in baseball scoring..

No more good guys wear white...

No more Boston Red Sox...

• The restaurants down here can now only sell seafood as fried, broiled, grilled or baked. They can no longer advertise it as being blackened. I agree that this is getting way out of hand. Worse than all of that is anytime you now voice any opinion that could even slightly be viewed as being negative, you're automatically assumed to be a racist. The actions of out of control white cops towards black people have NO business being covered up, but not all white people are racists

Could it be that the end game here is for all white people to see all these products and words they never in their wildest imagination deemed to be racist so they wake up and say “OMG their right I am a racist’ thus furthering the radical black agenda? As a white person should soul food be seen as racist? I think the consequences of all this may wind up further expanding racial divides rather than pulling them together!

• Could it be that the end game here is for all white people to see all these products and words they never in their wildest imagination deemed to be racist so they wake up and say “OMG their right I am a racist’ thus furthering the radical black agenda? As a white person should soul food be seen as racist? I think the consequences of all this may wind up further expanding racial divides rather than pulling them together!

they are dividing themselves every time they refer to themselves as African or black Americans...
    that’s racist.....I don’t run around calling myself a white American...

• When football returns I’m sure it will be filled with “social justice” - NASCAR working on it and now basketball

https://www.foxnews.com/sports…ice-messages-jerseys-plan

I’m sure baseball will follow suit. I guess the days of just watching a sport just for the sake of seeing 2 teams fighting it out to see who is better are gone. IMO there is no place for any other agenda than striving to be the best in that particiular sport..period!! Once again I suppose I’m in the dinosaur category 😩😩

• When football returns I’m sure it will be filled with “social justice” - NASCAR working on it and now basketball

https://www.foxnews.com/sports…ice-messages-jerseys-plan

I’m sure baseball will follow suit. I guess the days of just watching a sport just for the sake of seeing 2 teams fighting it out to see who is better are gone. IMO there is no place for any other agenda than striving to be the best in that particiular sport..period!! Once again I suppose I’m in the dinosaur category 😩😩

And on the back ....

Right under each player personal political message .......

.... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• so - - - - if players are allowed personal "social justice" messages do they truly have freedom of speech to put any message they want?

or will they be subject to the approval of the political correctness police?

when I was growing up I was taught that the great and important thing about the need for freedom of speech was to protect speech that was not popular or pre approved as being correct - - - seriously why would you need a constitutional right to protect politically correct speech that no one finds offensive??

The entire reason for the constitutional freedom of speech is to allow people to say things that others DON'T like

like it or not racist hateful speech is exactly the kind of speech the constitution is supposed too protect and all of this crap that is going on right now is slowly but surely taking away "Freedom of Speech" and replacing it with "Freedom of approved Speech"

When your employer can fire you for saying something when you are not even at work simply because they dont think the public will like what you said - - - - - that is not freedom of speech - yet that is the the U.S.A. we now live in

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies