Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• "Come on man"? Your milk carton pic, showed Biden missing. I pointed out he was on t.v. today. I'm not sure where any challenge is coming from.:S

Sorry Bro - -apologies -thought you were illustrating that was Biden’s “coming out” party :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sorry Bro - -apologies -thought you were illustrating that was Biden’s “coming out” party :00008172:

All good. I'm not sure what they were talking about. Presumably, Obama praised Biden and Biden praised Obama. Then they probably both took small swipes at Trump.

I like watching candidates answer questions one on one. I'm not very interested in watching guys jerk each other off.

Killer Virus

Riots

Now a freakin African dust storm -

Hate to say it but with luck this year it looks like a perfect year for a major Hurricane to slap the crap outta somebody!

BRING ON 2021!!! This year sucks donkey balls :00008172::00008172:

• never underestimate the TRUMP newly rebuilt military And new armaments they would love to try out....the sky would grow dark with stuff flying toward North Korea....then the fires would blind everyone in China...

Kim is just fluffing his feathers.....he needs worldwide attention and the virus stripped him of all the attention he was getting....it’s a temper tantrum....

and we have this on Bunker Biden ...

https://defconnews.com/2020/05…o-make-an-ass-of-himself/

• This person is going to be very very wealthy....

at our expense. But I am ok with it... What a shameful process he went through.

I’m thinkin the government will try to settle - no way they want this trial to be publicized!! I hope he refuses and gives it back to em in spades for what they did to him!!

• Judicial immunity is a form of sovereign immunity, which protects judges and others employed by the judiciary from liability resulting from their judicial actions.

If we're talking about removing immunity from the police shouldn't this go too?

• I’m thinkin the government will try to settle - no way they want this trial to be publicized!! I hope he refuses and gives it back to em in spades for what they did to him!!

I hope after the final order of dismissal is signed (and this is not yet written in stone) he unloads everything certain people where afraid he would divulge.

... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Judicial immunity is a form of sovereign immunity, which protects judges and others employed by the judiciary from liability resulting from their judicial actions.

When there are no police willing to work with all their personal wealth at risk there will be no need for judges cause violent criminals will rule the streets. IMO we are getting just a small taste of that in Seattle and Atlanta (and others) right now. I’m starting to believe conservatives are going to sit back and let the liberals & anarchists takeover the country by force. Never thought I would even dream of Costa Rica a viable option if that were to happen. I HATE I even think that way but our country as we know it is slipping away right before our very eyes!!

• When there are no police willing to work with all their personal wealth at risk there will be no need for judges cause violent criminals will rule the streets. IMO we are getting just a small taste of that in Seattle and Atlanta (and others) right now. I’m starting to believe conservatives are going to sit back and let the liberals & anarchists takeover the country by force. Never thought I would even dream of Costa Rica a viable option if that were to happen. I HATE I even think that way but our country as we know it is slipping away right before our very eyes!!

I do have to admit that I find it comforting knowing I have the option of moving to the Philippines for my retirement years if necessary

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Got a couch ??? :00008172:

knowing Filipino hospitality as I do I can guarantee we can find you one and also plenty of people who will be more than happy to feed you as well :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Judge Napolitano said he can sue the DOJ..... I hope he does.....