Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Bro - take off the Never Trumper glasses - you may not like his style (sometimes he even pisses me off) but if you are just right of center on you cannot dispute his accomplishments...

The

I can however dispute whether that list is all "accomplishments", lip service, steps backwards, "Things Petty Children Do for $2000 Alex" or "(R) People Praise Things They Were Mad About for $200 Alex".

He accomplished some good things. So it wasn't a completely horrific Presidency.:*:P

• So now that we know the "noose" in Bubba Wallace's Talladega pit garage was actually the garage door pull rope and it has been tied in a noose type fashion since at least October 2019 and used by many other drivers since.

Will NASCAR be banning Bubba for perpetrating a fake hate crime ?

..... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• that list is the Result of the art of the deal.....pretty smart if you can get someone else (The art of the deal) to write your book....Called the art of the deal....

Best president in history....not a career politician.....hows your 401k looking since the election? If it went up it was because of Obama? LOL

don’t worry biden will kill that in the first six months....higher taxes will take up all the gains....the new green deal will take the rest of your retirement fund....free college for all will take your second job income....and the Medicare for all will remortgage your house.....and forget about leaving any money when you die....the relatives won’t think the IOU is funny...

• it got the desired result.....mass hysteria....media frenzy.....it’s all trumps fault....

• Will anything be said to with draw this false story from the news?

• that list is the Result of the art of the deal.....pretty smart if you can get someone else (The art of the deal) to write your book....Called the art of the deal....

Best president in history....not a career politician.....hows your 401k looking since the election? If it went up it was because of Obama? LOL

don’t worry biden will kill that in the first six months....higher taxes will take up all the gains....the new green deal will take the rest of your retirement fund....free college for all will take your second job income....and the Medicare for all will remortgage your house.....and forget about leaving any money when you die....the relatives won’t think the IOU is funny...

It has already been established, through logic of arguments in this thread that Obama had zero impact, negative or positive on the economy. "Obama benefited from Bush" thus all record highs under Obama were Bush's. On day two , "Trump got credit for a new record high stock market", further eliminating Obama from any blame or praise.

I want Trump to win, so I can see who many here blame when the market crashes. I have a hunch it will be what ever part of Congress the Dems have more people.:/

• A little bit of history. Before the internet and social media, print newspapers were the primary way people learned the news. The old saying was Headlines sell newspapers, but to learn the true inside story, turn the page. Well, it's not much difference today. The headlines reads:

Pelosi orders removal of portraits of former House speakers who served in the Confederacy

Turn the page to find the true story and you'll see why once again Pelosi and her gang if fools insist on hiding the truth from the American people. Why else would she not inform the American citizens that Robert Hunter of Virginia (1839-1841), Howell Cobb of Georgia (1849-1851), James Orr of South Carolina (1857-1859), and Charles Crisp of Georgia (1891-1895) were ALL DEMOCRATS

I guess it's a tough stance to say that embarrassment of the House of Representatives were ALL leaders of the Democratic Party. It's comforting to know that the nuts don't fall too far from their tree

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• Bigdog this just in...

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/…war-to-end-us-report/amp/

Maybe you are prematurely stroking Trumps, uh, ego, over his handling of South Korea.

It's only one source, but if it is true, it is bad news bears. Hopefully our intelligence agencies can get to the bottom of it. If Trump's crybaby ass hasn't fired or stopped all of them from working.

• I didn't watch, but while channel surfing, Obama and Biden were on a MSM station. Which means they were not on there and I was seeing things. They are "Fake News" after all.:00008356:

when he fields questions from hostile reporters for an hour or more you lemme know — what your talking about is a another scripted fund raiser. Come on man...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within"

Ariel Durant

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• trump doesn’t want a war with North Korea....it’s north not south....that’s the problem...

North Korea wouldn’t last 4 hours before it looks like your BBQ grill on high...

• trump doesn’t want a war with North Korea....it’s north not south....that’s the problem...

North Korea wouldn’t last 4 hours before it looks like your BBQ grill on high...

Sorry, I obviously meant North. You praised Trumps handling of, "North". The article I posted was about North.

EDIT: I didn't realize our enemies cared if we/ "Trump" wants a fight with them.

4 hours? Hmmm. How long does the wick on multiple dirty bombs or missiles burn before they pop?

Never underestimate an enemies creativity, dedication, strengths and connections. Never overestimate an enemies weaknesses. Never assume your enemy is working alone.